IGNORED

Which person on WATMM is your favourite music maker? (EKT I mean, not featured)

hoggy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skibby

oh yea this guy is super talented

[youtubehd]dJ48vscaDbI&list=PLgibKl7tRNVNsJ7wtoIewGFQBM91Fb-KW&index=1I[/youtubehd]

the pain... that when i go to that youtube playlist here , there is a private video.

:catnope:

Foil has got a new album out which I've been listening to a lot recently - everything on it is incredibly beautiful. All hail the lore master <3

https://silvertrifolium.bandcamp.com/album/laments

I think that at some point I knew that Friendly Foil was Silver Trifolium, but my memory/brain is shit sometimes. Love the last few ST releases, and the stuff from this one he's been loading onto Soundcloud the last couple months is great. Great tunes, Foil. :catbed:

Guest capitan mission

i havent listened to a lot of watmm musicians, but of what i know, Jonas is great, i really like his music, better than a lot of "congratulated" similar artists.
and obviously some of my musik

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

noise, thanks robert moses, Fahz0r, the burglar, Berk, machinemask, cygnus, LUDD, placidburp

Also BCM's stuff sounds really promising, so I'm keeping my ears open to whatever he puts out.

If there's any other members doing similar stuff please let me know, would love to hear.

i'm a pretty big fan of modey/modex's work, discovered him first via these forums before meeting him IRL. don't think there's anything i haven't heard from him i don't like.

https://soundcloud.com/pselodux/setrs-tk1

huge fan of mitch murder's work as well, but i think that goes without saying :)

Archived