IGNORED

Ghostbusters with Female Cast

QBLA

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will everyone who i disagree with just shut the fuck up already? stop expressing opinions contrary to the lefty intellectual safe space hive mind we've created here and cut your dicks off and watch this movie and pretend to enjoy it. you oppressed women, you owe them. women are literally being payed less to do the same exact work as men. and no i'm not talking about the middle east i'm talking about western so-called 'civilization', the true cess-pit of the world. i mean dear god, this is 2016 and men are still actually ATTRACTED to attractive women and can't help but express that sometimes! OH MY GOD! how terrible. those nasty, nasty, penis having people. now just go laugh at the slap stick zany screw ball modern comedy train wreck. because there are walking vaginas (as bill clinton or jfk, two huge (and typical) liberal heros would see them) in it this time.

wtf are you on about lmao

Well I didn't read much of this thread but I just got back from watching the movie and it was so funny it had me in tears. I had very little expectation in any direction whatsoever and no agenda that I'm aware of, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Hey MrE sorry to hear about your liberal problems. Sounds pretty rough. FWP thread is over dere doe ->

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

is that another thread where a bunch of lefties gang up on anyone who dares to have an idea that isn't in lockstep with the sad idm echo chamber we have going on here? don't think im the one with the problem

anyway i think way back early in this thread i said an all female GB might somehow work. i still think it's theoretically possible but i just don't think hollywood (one of many left wing industries that has routinely objectified women for decades) is capable of it. and after having seen the trailers it looks like they made it into basically the female equivalent of a zany dick and fart gag movie. i think i even saw something about a ghost fart joke in there? the original was a smart, almost situational comedy with the humor usually being subtle (OK the first one did have a ghost BJ but this whole movie here looks like a juicy ghost queef) and more to do with what's going on rather than one line zingers or 'the power of christ compels you' bitch slaps. this one looks about as smart as the ringer with johnny knoxville.

I'll probably watch it on tv at some point. It looks very mediocre and not worth the $15 I'll surely be paying to see it in theaters.

With that said, it actually takes a lot for a movie to get me out of the house...

And I'm always packing liquor.

I'll probably watch it on tv at some point. It looks very mediocre and not worth the $15 I'll surely be paying to see it in theaters.

With that said, it actually takes a lot for a movie to get me out of the house...

And I'm always packing liquor.

i thought the same thing braintree, it really is a lot of fun.do-it doooo it

There's definitely some untapped potential for gross out body humor when it comes to female anatomy but other than Amy Schumer, Hollywood is really afraid to dive into it IMO.

turns out if you attack your only audience (over 30 male sperglords) you end up coming in second to the secret life of pets and probably don't recoup costs. go figure.

and during your second weekend, you drop to 5th place down by 54%

d8gr3wr.jpg

Saw it yesterday and I thought it was funny. The cast was great and you could tell they were having fun with the whole thing. Unfortunately, it was just a hair away from outdoing the complete bodies of work of Frederico Fellini and Robert Bresson.

• 3 weeks later...

the mods in /r/movies on reddit keep deleting this video.

Nice breakdown, in my ppinion. Lost my shit when they read the positive comments.

I actually forgot it came out, my wife and I filed it under the "watch when it's streaming for free if we're bored" category.

i went to sony lot earlier this year, and they had built a replica of the ghostbusters firehouse. i think that's being torn down now because they were hoping for start a franchise similar to universal's success with fast and the furious. now they're supposedly only going to do an animated series but even that's in question. 

giphy.gif

Archived