Deer u stankin' up the place with yr non-dankness this all i gotta say about that:

this is the problem, i dont exactly know what this is, its either hipster millennial irony or just refusal to live in reality, when the rules are not clear it scares me, imagine you go pass a restaurant and you see a bunch of people eating (what it looks from the outside delicious stake), you go in all excited and you ask a random waitress, "everything here looks delicious i love meat can i have a table", then the waitress looks at you with eyes of judgment and says "fucking cunt, that is not steak its tofu, this is a vegan restaurant"

im being reasonable and logical

Edited by Deer

Deer u stankin' up the place with yr non-dankness this all i gotta say about that:

this is the problem, i dont exactly know what this is, its either hipster millennial irony or just refusal to live in reality, when the rules are not clear it scares me, imagine you go pass a restaurant and you see a bunch of people eating (what it looks from the outside delicious stake), you go in all excited and you ask a random waitress, "everything here looks delicious i love meat can i have a table", then the waitress looks at you with eyes of judgment and says "fucking cunt, that is not steak its tofu, this is a vegan restaurant"

Haha see that's yr problem. Dank memes are not reasonable and the logic they follow is self-contained. Part of the humor of them is that they imitate logic from a very skewed perspective. Without getting into full explanations of the varying parts, I'd just say that if you've browsed them multiple times and do not find them funny at all, they're probably just not your style of humor.

Haha see that's yr problem. Dank memes are not reasonable and the logic they follow is self-contained. Part of the humor of them is that they imitate logic from a very skewed perspective. Without getting into full explanations of the varying parts, I'd just say that if you've browsed them multiple times and do not find them funny at all, they're probably just not your style of humor.

i do find most of the shit posted here funny but like in a "look how fucking stupid and silly this is", didnt realize for you guys this is some sort of aesthetic superficial thing (lol?)

I just dont't know why you guys impose rules on dank memes, ths shit its 100% stupid and the fact that in you guys' head you have rules to follow and has to be this and that its insane i mean good luck but jeez you are kind of out of sync.

so in the end you guys turned out to be the DANK MEMES, :duckhunt:

Edited by Deer

nah its not u deer, iWuz confuzzled 2 !

but seems liek its google™/youtube®... w. a safely diluted & vastly expensive appropriation of memeing ... az enterprizing advertorial/pr/marketing.

: /

dis

its not U deer

Trigger boyz probably should stay out of this thread tbh

It's not very good for ya when you're sensitive .

I sense another meltdown creepin'

i think you guys might be autistic

*appreciates the irony*

Edited by Npoess

Lol we are definitively living in different realities, I was just here wondering why you "dank memers" are so sensible about what is posted and what is not, just goes to show that communication on the internet is not 100% yet

---

And about the meltdown, most people here already have meltdowns(lol) that's why you take DM seriously, you guys broke your brain and are living in a weird kindergarten world

Edited by Deer

why arent you reading every word i post ?

i do find most of the shit posted here funny

---

i dont care about the rejection of the video i posted, its not about that, its about what is the intention when posting dank memes, obviously my intention is different from most people on this thread.

---

Last but not least, i dont see how being "triggered" is a bad thing, its called having trauma and people cant help it.

Edited by Deer

Funny how this little emotional outburst started with the posting of that video.

And you don't see being triggered by people posting a bunch silly pictures on a internet forum as problem? I think that says it all really. Maybe don't take your internet so seriously, whatever is posted on a internet forum shouldn't be terribly important to anyone, unless you have nothing else I guess.

And it's really just some stupid and silly fun, don't get so emotional over it. If you don't like it, maybe just stay out of the thread? - there are tons of other threads you can devote energy and emotion on.

Edit: I can't believe I'm actually getting into a serious discussion about this, my message is: less trigger and emotions over silly pictures posted on the internet pls, I feel like this is becoming a monthly thing

Edited by Npoess

Dank memes is a bit like the dubstep of jokes.

If electronic music was a joke.

Oh, wait...

*pulls guitar out of ass*

Edited by Gocab

Anyway Deer, this discussion is quite silly. I'm just busting your balls a bit

Making rules for what's dank / not dank is pretty nonsensical, I agree with you on that. People should just post whatever they feel like tbh.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Meme College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret private chats on CHATMM, and I have over 300 rolling lols. I am trained in gorilla memefare and I’m the top memer in the entire forum. You are nothing to me but just another Jev. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am preparing a 40 image dank dump and your account is being traced by Joyrex right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The dump that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call DANK MEMES thread. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can repost from over 4000 facebook groups, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in shitposting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Meme Archives and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the forum, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

It was only a fad anyways, next week will be "make yourself feel physical pain" thread cause bad is good now Hua hua Hua

#ultimateirony

Edited by Deer