IGNORED

Vote On Your Favourite User18081971 Tracks!

Joyrex

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, some really interesting stats from one week of "top 20" voting, which i'm snapshotting here.

527 users in the system have voted.

below is the top 50 or so tracks currently. looks like people's preferences hugely vary!

9H3PPKM.png

Edited by xf

Guest bitroast

wowwww. voting for 30 seems harder than 20 ?? tougher choices being made in this territory. :):) have got my vote in but will likely play around of course.

Yeah it would be good to get a bit of info on this cos I'll change my vote if Japan won't make a vinyl release.

Plus, I also voted Phlid. Don't own the cassette it was on.

Guest jsc909

Yay! 30 means can really go to town on some of the less obvious choices. I mean we all know 28 Orangs and Corned Spreek are good, right?

Thx for the extra votes, top stuff. Currently my "least popular" choice is Hypersquij with 4 votes. I can't see him wanting to have another go at tracks like the Luke Vibert remix, I'd rather see what he can do with the squidgier offcuts. Having said that, the top voted tracks are all generally excellent in one way or another so I don't think there'll be much disappointment with whatever comes of all this.

Guest bitroast

love me some Space Beat. Space Beat and Japan are both in my votes cos ... they're among my favourites :)

i think i cracked joyrex's code. the capitalized words "tuned" and "dial" could refer to synthesizers!

No, it refers to WATMM Radio... coming soon

THIS IS THE BEST YEAR EVER

love me some Space Beat. Space Beat and Japan are both in my votes cos ... they're among my favourites :)

Same here :) I'd love Japan to be released properly again. Twas more of a tactical voting question, if they will be excluded anyway (because of business issues maybe too?) it would be a waste of a vote.

it's hard to make choices with not being able to download the most recent tracks he uploaded, i really would like to hear their full power on my beast system

also i kinda don't wanna pick my favorite tracks that already have superlush production

do you remember getting hyped that alexx taco would be featured on a die antwoord track? and look at us now :catnope: 2015 wtf

1 Chink 101

Sams Car

10 Bcr78

14 07 B

18 With My Family

1 nocares

7 ?ƒ? [rough mix]

2 ?ƒx 126b

8 Lush Ambulance 2

5 sline

7 lsb [slo]

19 [slo]w early morning clissold sunrise

19 Bradley Echoes

15 Sekonda (watery big ez)

14 Floating? [swimming in god mix]

18 Mello Punchy

5 Scorrier [101 rainbows]

5 just fall asleep

7 dub cliker + 0hz

18 SsbA

1 Lmt

3 slothscrape

19 winding road

24 Tsim 2

2 fogbeak

15 Autumn Travels

18 1974 94 [8? concentration mix]

31 Lifetrak2 EqTeac 1

9 Summer2

*edit* formatting. Here's my current list then, bit of strategic voting here and there. Cant believe how low some were.

Edited by relaks

527 users in the system have voted.

There's only 527 people in the world that care about helping RDJ create an album playlist?

:fail:

I've had the greatest time this past year. It continues.... :aphexsign: