IGNORED

Vote On Your Favourite User18081971 Tracks!

Joyrex

527 users in the system have voted.

There's only 527 people in the world that care about helping RDJ create an album playlist?

:fail:

I've had the greatest time this past year. It continues.... :aphexsign:

It's just that making a qualified judgment on 17+ hours of music is a bit daunting to the casual listeners.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

527 users in the system have voted.

There's only 527 people in the world that care about helping RDJ create an album playlist?

:fail:

I've had the greatest time this past year. It continues.... :aphexsign:

dude this thing has only been up for a week ;)

it's going to run for months

Sweet, thanks for 10 more :)!

Has there been any word on what to do with tracks like Japan / Space Beat / Symbonsad and Phlid in the voting list considering they are already released?

also parking lot / pink floyd/ other old tracks with obvious samples should prob be excluded since they can't be legally released. gerald/vibert remixes might be out depending on whether whatever label releases this in the end wants to deal with paying the proper publishing to the original writers. (if it's warp then i'm sure they would handle it)

I'd actually pared my votes down to about ten tracks since I felt like I could pick that many real standouts, and when I added more tracks it started to feel a bit random. With 10 more votes I might have to rethink my strategy. :cat:

it's hard to make choices with not being able to download the most recent tracks he uploaded, i really would like to hear their full power on my beast system

also i kinda don't wanna pick my favorite tracks that already have superlush production

do you remember getting hyped that alexx taco would be featured on a die antwoord track? and look at us now :catnope: 2015 wtf

http://streampocket.com/

downloads any stream.

and yes, we need to make an alexx taco tribute album to thank richard imo tbqh

poll increased to 30

yeeeeeess!!! thank you xf! :yeah:

as per request from rdj :)

props

13e9164a6b2dcce1e9b66dd0e1b8e6e0b0c0a52e

If it ain't new songs it's some interesting comments/ stories. If it ain't that he's working with fans to get some of their favorite tracks remastered and released in a physical format. Whatever it is, he's crushing it on an almost daily basis lately. It's unreal. He's basically the musical equivalent of a real life Santa Claus (or Willy Wonka) at this point.

Kids Beach and Dance and Play not getting as much love as I'd expected.

Aye...Total headscratcher!

continuing the trend, now with extra votes no excuses

Man these are some tough decisions, started at the bottom and made it to rogphlange before I had to start going back and changing things. I think the hardest are the ones with two versions, had plinkyplonk[orig] first but changed it to the other one, stayed with tamclap[orig] because it seems a little more dynamic than 2? Which did you guys go for?

Not really worrying about the votes too much because every one has something worthwhile in it and having access to all this greatness has kind of made me stop caring about physical mediums entirely. I'll always like the improved bass you get w/ hq stuff but hell, my first exposure to afx was 96 and 128 kbps mp3s way back when before getting the albums. Rather listen to all this as is than some boring bullshit in flac or whatevs.

i think i cracked joyrex's code. the capitalized words "tuned" and "dial" could refer to synthesizers!

No, it refers to WATMM Radio... coming soon

cool!

looking forward to this!

Man these are some tough decisions, started at the bottom and made it to rogphlange before I had to start going back and changing things. I think the hardest are the ones with two versions, had plinkyplonk[orig] first but changed it to the other one, stayed with tamclap[orig] because it seems a little more dynamic than 2? Which did you guys go for?

Not really worrying about the votes too much because every one has something worthwhile in it and having access to all this greatness has kind of made me stop caring about physical mediums entirely. I'll always like the improved bass you get w/ hq stuff but hell, my first exposure to afx was 96 and 128 kbps mp3s way back when before getting the albums. Rather listen to all this as is than some boring bullshit in flac or whatevs.

I'm listening to all of them from top to bottom, about 2/3 through and still hearing good tracks.

My list is probably going to be a weird mix of caustic window sounding stuff, ambient outtakes, and this gimmicky sample heavy rave tracks..."pink floyd" was an ear worm for me of all things

I don't have much faith in this voting thing, after seeing what the tracks are that most people are liking.

The fact that 17 elb1 and 7 ∂ƒ∆ [rough mix] don't have the majority of the votes makes me believe everyone on WATMM has fucked up ears.

Heres my list...

- Sams Car

- 14 07 B

- 7 ?ƒ? [rough mix]

- 13 High Hats Tune Tamclap Orig

- 1 P - String

- Fork Rave

- 35 Japan

- luke vibert spiral staircase [future music competition] [afx remix]

- 179 brk 2

- Cottage4 Af 1

- (mortal 1)

- 6 RANDOM FX

- 18 SsbA

- 9 spectrum

- 17 elb1

- 18 elb2

- 34 ibiza spliff

- Cheetah3 Teac

- Pretend Analog Extmix 2b

- Nightmail 1

UPDATED 30....

1 Chink 101

Sams Car

19 Ssnb 4 ACH

14 07 B

18 With My Family

1 nocares

7 ?ƒ? [rough mix]

2 ?ƒx 126b

13 High Hats Tune

Tamclap Orig

71 1st bank Trac

1 P - String

Fork Rave

25 funnel

35 Japan

luke vibert spiral staircase [future music competition] [afx remix]

tigercubdelay

179 brk 2

Cottage4Af 1

(mortal 1)

6 RANDOM FX

18 SsbA

9 spectrum

17 elb1

18 elb2

34 ibiza spliff

14 Cornish

Spreek5b [st. Nectan S Glen Waterfalls Mix]

Cheetah3 Teac

Pretend Analog Extmix2b

Nightmail 1

Edited by J3FF3R00

Kids Beach and Dance and Play not getting as much love as I'd expected.

fuk my olde boots, i had not even listened to Dance and Play in full, i now understand the power of this battle station is fuly armed and operational

I don't have much faith in this voting thing, after seeing what the tracks are that most people are liking.

The fact that 17 elb1 and 7 ∂ƒ∆ [rough mix] don't have the majority of the votes makes me believe everyone on WATMM has fucked up ears.

Heres my list...

- Sams Car

- 14 07 B

- 7 ?ƒ? [rough mix]

- 13 High Hats Tune Tamclap Orig

- 1 P - String

- Fork Rave

- 35 Japan

- luke vibert spiral staircase [future music competition] [afx remix]

- 179 brk 2

- Cottage4 Af 1

- (mortal 1)

- 6 RANDOM FX

- 18 SsbA

- 9 spectrum

- 17 elb1

- 18 elb2

- 34 ibiza spliff

- Cheetah3 Teac

- Pretend Analog Extmix 2b

- Nightmail 1

UPDATED 30....

1 Chink 101

Sams Car

19 Ssnb

4 ACH

14 07 B

18 With My Family

1 nocares

7 ?ƒ? [rough mix]

2 ?ƒx 126b

13 High Hats TuneTamclap Orig

71 1st bank Trac

1 P - String

Fork Rave

25 funnel

35 Japan

luke vibert spiral staircase [future music competition] [afx remix]

tigercubdelay

179 brk 2

Cottage4Af 1

(mortal 1)

6 RANDOM FX

18 SsbA

9 spectrum

17 elb1

18 elb2

34 ibiza spliff

14 Cornish Spreek5b [st. Nectan S Glen Waterfalls Mix]

Cheetah3 Teac

Pretend Analog Extmix2b

Nightmail 1

I had to edit those because they got reformatted when I posted this....

... and no. I didn't pick 25 funnel because no one else would. I dig it.

there are more voting options coming (just taking a bit to get it right - I don't want to release a confusing system as it will have negative onset effects to vote accuracy)