IGNORED

2015 European Migrant Crisis

KovalainenFanBoy

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

800,000+ die each year from not having clean water ......

syrian child dead on beach and the whole thing kicks off....

people only seem interested when it starts to effect them....

what people don't get is the difference between an economic migrant and a refugee

Absolutely. One photo on social media and there's an outrage!

Meanwhile, 30,000 homeless kids in London start getting pissed off because nobody ever wants to offer them the same degree of help.

what people don't get is the difference between an economic migrant and a refugee

i don't think anyone actually gives a fuck about the syrian kid, nor do i think they should.

Programs were in effect long before that poor kid's photo was disgracefully used to gain eyeballs. While the photo should affect some people's hearts, I doubt very much that it effected any change.

Please do enlighten us as to the differences between economic migrants and refugees.

Britain & the US should collectively high-5 a dick slapping session for A) causing so much of this and B) doing so little to help

fuckin sickening.....the aid response is beyond a joke

wonder what Katie Hopkins has to say about these vermin?

So the food aid wasn't refused because of the red cross:

http://www.ilpost.it/2015/08/25/debunking-migrants-video-red-cross-macedonia/

lol that version of the story isn't any better, tbh.

It absolutely is. The previous way of reporting made it seem like they were trying to impose their religious views on the aid workers.

The way it actually played out was - migrants were promised something, hadn't received it yet, and so wanted to receive what they were promised. Understand, they've been in those holding tents on the border for 4 days now, with nothing except the clothes on their back and the little they were able to stuff into a backpack when they were fleeing bombs dropping on their houses.

For the EU nations to refuse to resettle 120,000 (which is a drop on the bucket of the EUs population) is utterly farcical. The biggest bunch of hypocrites are the eastern europeans whose people fled persecution and war and are now refusing the same treatment to these refugees. Well done, really showing the christian compassion.

America and Canada have done very well in the past with their reception of refugees, it's time for us to step up again.

It absolutely is. The previous way of reporting made it seem like they were trying to impose their religious views on the aid workers.

The way it actually played out was - migrants were promised something, hadn't received it yet, and so wanted to receive what they were promised. Understand, they've been in those holding tents on the border for 4 days now, with nothing except the clothes on their back and the little they were able to stuff into a backpack when they were fleeing bombs dropping on their houses.

For the EU nations to refuse to resettle 120,000 (which is a drop on the bucket of the EUs population, even excluding Russia) is utterly farcical. The biggest bunch of hypocrites are the eastern europeans whose people fled persecution and war and are now refusing the same treatment to these refugees. Well done, really showing the christian compassion.

America and Canada have done very well in the past with their reception of refugees, it's time for us to step up again.

what proof do you have those people were "fleeing bombs dropping on their houses"? believing they're all genuine refugees seems naive to me. not that i can prove otherwise btw

For the EU nations to refuse to resettle 120,000 (which is a drop on the bucket of the EUs population, even excluding Russia) is utterly farcical. The biggest bunch of hypocrites are the eastern europeans whose people fled persecution and war and are now refusing the same treatment to these refugees. Well done, really showing the christian compassion.

what proof do you have those people were "fleeing bombs dropping on their houses"? believing they're all genuine refugees seems naive to me. not that i can prove otherwise btw

Of course not but considering this war has been going on since 2011 there's clearly been a more urgent reason for so many more to flee now - Assad's drafting of all young men to fight, the gripe of ISIS/ISIL on the overall opposition forces and the terror they havoc, etc. I can't speak for the situation of the refugees in Turkey and other neighboring countries but maybe their already tentative situation has grown worst as well.

Yeah I wonder where all these people risking their lives to get into Europe suddenly came from too. I'd definitely do it just for shits n giggles.

Nobody knows really. Could be anyone.

Yeah these people just decided to drop everything and travel thousands of miles with their children and nothing more than the clothes on their backs for a lark. Cause hey, what could be better than spending four years living in a refugee camp! It's like a Butlins but without the shit entertainment.

Do yoy have any substantial proof showing otherwise?

Of course he doesn't.

This is not the only video I'm seeing that is making me mad. There are videos of migrants in hungary chanting "Fuck you" and "allahu akbar", stories of them throwing shit (actual human shit) at german authorities, and beating up an old lady in italy. The old lady was ripped out of her car by a bunch of young men, stealing her car so they could drive up to Germany.

i know right? so they must all be scumbags, white people literally do not commit crimes.

huh? no that's retarded. White people probably commit most crime, imperialism etc etc. I never commented on anyone's skin colour?

=/

It has a lot more to do with the history of fascism and xenophobia in many of those countries than anything else. Eastern Europe especially has an usual amount of neo-nazis (ironic considering their occupation by Nazi Germany) and likewise racism is still a problem in many Mediterranean countries. I'm not saying that shit is absent in the UK or North Europe but it's certainly not as prevalent in public

Yeah these people just decided to drop everything and travel thousands of miles with their children and nothing more than the clothes on their backs for a lark. Cause hey, what could be better than spending four years living in a refugee camp! It's like a Butlins but without the shit entertainment.

Of course he doesn't.

the media always show families but it seems like families are the minority here, afaik most reported migrants are single men.

Of course he doesn't.

http://dukope.com/

????

An economic migrant is a person who travels from one country or area to another in order to improve their standard of living.

Refugee is a person who is outside their home country because they have suffered (or feared) persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, or political opinion; because they are a member of a persecuted social category of persons; or because they are fleeing a war.

Google stuff, educate yourself and understand what's going on.

I was a child of economic migration in the early 80's and I understand the difference but how do you know the difference when you don't know where people are running from and how do you decide how needs what and when?

There's been a migrant camp in calais since the late 90's...

An economic migrant is a person who travels from one country or area to another in order to improve their standard of living.

Refugee is a person who is outside their home country because they have suffered (or feared) persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, or political opinion; because they are a member of a persecuted social category of persons; or because they are fleeing a war.

Google stuff, educate yourself and understand what's going on.

I was a child of economic migration in the early 80's and I understand the difference but how do you know the difference when you don't know where people are running from and how do you decide how needs what and when?

There's been a migrant camp in calais since the late 90's...

yeah, cis men have molded social structures for eons. it's time to let the blunt burn...

Yeah I wonder where all these people risking their lives to get into Europe suddenly came from too. I'd definitely do it just for shits n giggles.

Nobody knows really. Could be anyone.

If you are willing to blow yourself up in the name of Allah and take out a bunch of innocents at the same time, then walking to Germany is a piece of piss. They even feed you when you get there!

But yes, pure conjecture. No proof.

Archived