IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

[youtubehd]NCRgKmpiQg4[/youtubehd]

cant stop watching. so much going on there.

it's a guy running and falling. how much is really going on?

hey does anyone have a link to those vids of ultra wacky cgi modeled people doing wacked out things that make no sense videos and stuff? some of those were great

you may be looking for wendyvanity

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnOSv21D4iIl6RJwpMXsAHg

Ah thank you. . not quite as crazy as some of the earlier ones but same vein

Edited by mafted

- Pants are beyond low. Living in Detroit, I've never seen anyone rocking the boxerjean lower than this guy.

- Some suburban fucktards fucking with someone possibly from a hood. Doesn't happen where I live.

- Same fucktards actually nervous when he starts chasing them. Which is on point.

- Idiot in boxerjeans actually believes he will catch the car. He's running in boxerjeans. It's impossible to run. The stupid ass hoodrats in the D are always gettin caught because they cant outrun the police. Think they would have learned by now, but fashion first.

- The cackle of the white dude makes me think he's a ginger w/freckles

- And, this is internets, don't takes user posted comments so serious.

Edited by olo

An amusing scene unfolds before our eyes, as we witness a comical example of racial interplay. His overly baggy trousers prove to be quite the impractical choice when it comes to pursuing potential assailaints/prey; in this case a vehicle of (possibly white) persons casting derogatory remarks in regard to his choice of pantalunes: A unique style of pantaloon which is strongly linked with in certain circles to ideals such as "cool" "hip" "street" "gangste" "rap" etc. (though most relevantly in this scenario, perhaps "respecc".

The remarks do not merely serve to lampoon the guys favoured style of "pant", but causes any ideologies symbolised in the pant to be brought down any number of pegs (depending on the viewer).

Does that twerking video actually give credibility to the moral panic around Miley Cyrus at the VMAs? Like, I imagine some megachurch pastor watching that one morning and spitting out his or her coffee and yelling "my god...I was actually right - TWERKING KILLS!"

:wtf:

LOL This is exactly what I was talking about here.

hey Josh.. I didn't make that thread about ya. I'm pretty sure someone I know hacked my account because I have absolutely no recollection of it, and I'm not the type to get blacked out drunk. Just so you know.. though I have no idea why they'd make that thread. I've since changed my password and all.

so the point of this video is that all the cast are apparently super-drunk and this is what happens when you film with drunk actors... can't tell if they actually are drunk or just acting drunk

still funny though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPrtQ9AdoM0

http://youtu.be/MmpK_EshSL4