IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

Haha... da fuk... Woman attacks man, man retaliates, police take down attacked man. OMG DA POLICE ON DRUGS TOO!!!!! What wasn't shown is after this scene, all the police touch their boobies erotically for a second, as well.

Ika-somen! I lived in Hakodate six years ago, and that's the food they're famous for in Japan. Never actually tried it tho.

Anyway, I've seen the same effect in another video with table salt sifted onto frog legs. Something to do with their chemical makeup reacting with salt innit.

Guest jasondonervan

Ika-somen! I lived in Hakodate six years ago, and that's the food they're famous for in Japan. Never actually tried it tho.

Anyway, I've seen the same effect in another video with table salt sifted onto frog legs. Something to do with their chemical makeup reacting with salt innit.

Aye, that's right. The amount of misguided comments regarding videos of it are as hilarious as they are depressing - people calling it cruel having not realised that squiddy has long since departed the mortal coil...

Guest transmisiones ferox

I was back in a days at Surgeon gig, but this looks like totall space out

first 30 sec. megalol

Aye, that's right. The amount of misguided comments regarding videos of it are as hilarious as they are depressing - people calling it cruel having not realised that squiddy has long since departed the mortal coil...

i'll pass...

This is heartwarming, cute, and badass at the same time. But fuck, this video went so hard viral, dayum son.....:

[youtubehd]C-Opm9b2WDk[/youtubehd]

Well, I finally gave in and watched it. That doge is an asshole - totally unprovoked attack.

Don't get me wrong. I've always been a dog person, but that one was a menace.

Edited by ambermonk

lol at description:

I don't have anything against hipsters or whatever but that kid was pissing me the whole show. I'm so glad he jumped on stage to give Bronson his lil mosquito leg blunt. He got his shit wreaked tho.. He got hit so hard he flipped three rows back into the crowd. That boy found Christ in mid air. He got hit so hard that the inventor of bucket hats dropped his cane and gasped like yoda when the sith took over. Action pulled a sharkesha i'm not gonna front. That kid legit wanted to give him his blunt so bad that he forgot whose show he was fair-weathering at.

^that is something i'd expect from certain parts of the american public though, but them not knowing about 9/11? nope.

[youtubehd]DcvPAvURgn4[/youtubehd]