IGNORED

Jeans

Schlitze

I wear a 28-29 length (29 optimal), which is really hard to find for some damn reason. I know I'm not the only 5'7 guy around. And then when I do find one in a style I like, it's always like 36 waist. Wtf. Pants shopping has been a frustrating experience on more than one occasion.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm on a minor mission to figure out the best VFM selvedge jeans - i usually just wear 501's day to day, but they're thinner than ever this time around and i think a little more money for a lot more quality might be in order. any suggestions on selvedge makers?

I think raw denim is a bit more trouble than it's worth, but I like the Gap pair I'm wearing at the moment. Also, Naked & Famous Easy Guy jeans are good if you have any legs whatsoever. I've always wondered what girls really think of those guys with super skinny legs. That's like advertising your lack of thrust power. Seems counterproductive.

super skinny legs in skinny jeans doesn't look good imo. most women don't like it either, maybe young girls do. i ain't got skinny legs but sometimes wear skinny or slim fit jeans and they look alright (see bcm's jeans thread). my legs ain't huge or anything, just like normal for a bloke of my size...

I'm getting old, looking at this young hip streetwear crowd like wtf sometimes. "Distressing" your clothes is another thing. Or jeans with leg openings so tightly tapered your foot loses circulation and falls off.

I hate trousers. Especially fucking jeans. Always wear shorts, the only time I wear trousers is when I go out somewhere posh, which is pretty fucking rare flol. Or in the depths of winter. When my cock, helmet and nutsack may freeze.

no disrespect, but...

I think raw denim is a bit more trouble than it's worth, but I like the Gap pair I'm wearing at the moment. Also, Naked & Famous Easy Guy jeans are good if you have any legs whatsoever. I've always wondered what girls really think of those guys with super skinny legs. That's like advertising your lack of thrust power. Seems counterproductive.

I just looked up those jeans. wtflol

2015-10-07-03.14.27-11.jpg

their other fits:

"slim guy"

018532_fr.jpg

"skinny guy" (this one is specifically called "vintage broken twill selvedge")

013501-ft.jpg

"weird guy"

011043-ft.jpg

and these go for $180 a pair? :nelson:

no disrespect, but...

their other fits:

"slim guy"

018532_fr.jpg

013501-ft.jpg

"weird guy"

011043-ft.jpg

heh, not that bad looking

i wear nothing but shorts or track pants, sweat pants. nothing ever with a button or a zipper. ive wasted lots of money thinking i could handle it. i wish i could wear dresses to be honest

no disrespect, but...

their other fits:

"slim guy"

018532_fr.jpg

013501-ft.jpg

"weird guy"

011043-ft.jpg

Well, you can get them on sale for half that and if you buy ones that fit you right they look good, like all clothes really.

i wear nothing but shorts or track pants, sweat pants. nothing ever with a button or a zipper. ive wasted lots of money thinking i could handle it. i wish i could wear dresses to be honest

Wear dresses if you want. People should be allowed to wear whatever makes them feel comfortable, fuck what society says you should be wearing.

no disrespect, but...

their other fits:

"slim guy"

018532_fr.jpg

013501-ft.jpg

"weird guy"

011043-ft.jpg

Well, you can get them on sale for half that and if you buy ones that fit you right they look good, like all clothes really.

literally like every online retailer is running sales right now btw if you're in the market for jeans.

also, generally when you buy jeans like these you get them hemmed to fight your length.

third, selvedge denim is very stiff at first but it becomes soft over time and will not look so rigid.they will in fact look like really nice broken in jeans after about 6-12 months and a wash or two. they will also shrink one size so they will fit a little bit better.

Soak new jeans in water when you first get them and they dry tighter. It works better than the dryer. Then they magically conform to your shape for ultimate IDM boyband steez. Wear an Autechre tour tee for effect.

Just thinking about wearing jeans makes my gooch and knap sack itch. Ahhhhh God!

Usually when I wear jeans I can feel them (gooch and knap sack) slowly poaching in a gaseous primordial swamp of itching powder.

Then I turn into a badger thats just been released from his subterranean pit, and I lay on my back, chin pointed towards the moon, ears pointed into the dust, my fucking furry snout flaring like a double barrelled shot gun on fire.

Then like (the arch enemy of Bruce Lee) Jap Bloke from Enter The Dragon I put on my Bear Claw and everything a good old wholesome rub.

The gooch area on jeans seems to wear out the quickest.

Got my Boss jeans yesterday which I hoped would stop me from having to wear trousers. They are a nice fit but still too informal to avoid trousers.

DSC_0016.jpg

Archived