IGNORED

Jeans

Schlitze

What jeans are you wearing? For the first half of my life on earth so far I loved Levi's and would only wear them from age 10 to 25. But now i'm older i'm going for comfort....leisurewear.

DSC02765.jpg

I like these ones. Organic cotton. Comfort, well made. They feel like trackies.

Give me your favourite jeans and trousers you feel most confident in.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Levis & Lucky Brand

I've tried many brands over the years, Levis have never failed me & Lucky is OK when wanting a name.

Being on the tall side, some jeans don't work well a/o the pockets are shallow shite.

Yeah, legs within the denim need a little freedom, especially the calves. A lot of skinny jean men walking around everywhere now trying to look cool, blood supply cut off to the bottom of their body and you can see it in their blank expression.

Well, fit is the most important aspect of jeans, and given my body type and the type of jeans I like to wear, skinny but not TOO tight, I've found that diesel jeans fit me the best. I also like nudie jeans, and surface to air jeans. Rick Owens and APC jeans are also very nice.

I've actually been getting into joggers a lot lately, because they are like all the benefits of skinny fit, but with a lot more space in the crotch. Very comfortable.

i find it difficult to find jeans that are well-made, have a taper, but aren't tight. i want close to a uniform distance from my leg all the way down, which is why the taper. i know they are out there but i would have to order online.

i have two pairs of jeans. some how i have a 32" waist now, and even that is a little loose. my 2016 angst body has caused me to get rid of most of my cloths. now everything fits on one level of a coat closet (i.e. the width of a door). on paper that means i can have higher quality items because i only have a few of each, but in practice it is very difficult to fit an angst body...

I also like nudie jeans

I'm gonna get a pair of nudie's next I think. the stitching on the back pockets is pretty overstated but they look good.

I pretty much exclusively by Levi's straight fit 504's, they seem to fit the best and wear in nicely. I can't do skinny jeans, my legs and balls need some breathing room. That reminds me I need to purchase a couple more pairs as I've worn out a few of mine.

I heard that some people after long relationships and they break up, one form of getting over the loss is to keep a pair of the SO's jeans and smell them whenever they get mournful over the loss.

It's a form of jean therapy :emotawesomepm9:

last pair I had were Cheap Monday, straight leg not skinny.

BUT, I got given a pair of grey Chinos from uni-qlo for xmas 2 years ago and I've been rocking them ever since. More comfortable and they look a lot smarter.

i find it difficult to find jeans that are well-made, have a taper, but aren't tight. i want close to a uniform distance from my leg all the way down, which is why the taper. i know they are out there but i would have to order online.

i have two pairs of jeans. some how i have a 32" waist now, and even that is a little loose. my 2016 angst body has caused me to get rid of most of my cloths. now everything fits on one level of a coat closet (i.e. the width of a door). on paper that means i can have higher quality items because i only have a few of each, but in practice it is very difficult to fit an angst body...

finding that perfect taper is a fucking pain in the ass.

I also like nudie jeans

I'm gonna get a pair of nudie's next I think. the stitching on the back pockets is pretty overstated but they look good.

You gotta make sure you get the right fit. One thing I've noticed is that they tend to make your ass look flat, because of where the pockets are positioned. I have reasonably large ass and thighs for a skinny guy, and the slim jims I have look nice on me, but they are more straight leg than I would like. They look good with boots, but that's about it. I personally would go with one of the more tapered fits if I had a choice nowadays.

I'm wearing some Naked & Famous, the Weird Guy fit. They've conformed to my body nicely and I got some sick fades breh. But soon I'll need the Easy Guy fit because when I work out more these jeans will cut off circulation and kill me slowly. Levis are all you need though, in reality. 508 fit is good.

I heard that some people after long relationships and they break up, one form of getting over the loss is to keep a pair of the SO's jeans and smell them whenever they get mournful over the loss.

It's a form of jean therapy :emotawesomepm9:

isSvR0E.gif

i like levis but TBH old navy jeans and slacks have been my go-tos for years - whatever version seems to be most fitted, 33/34 ideally but when I'm skinny I can fit 32s

they also make nice simple khaki style pants in greys and browns and greens that i wear often

...lately now as a new dad and the induced lack of sleep and habitial snacking that accompanies it, i'm wearing size 34 .... in fact at home I wear cut off sweatpants that i bought at target (i think H&M has them too), they are like one step above wearing bath robe or long johns outside, perfect "it's sunday and I'm drinking beer before noon while I walk the dog cuz why the fuck not" shorts

Kthnx watmm for reminding me I need to get a new pair of jeans. The last pair I bought - levis 5 somethings, can't remember - were slim-ish fit when I tried them in the store but as soon as I got home presto, skinny jeans. It's not the style I'm against per se but the crotch encroachment is egregious and it's not like I'm that well hung either

Do you guys wear belts or no? I'm going on the same leather belt for at least 7 or 8 years now, thing is built like a tank. What really grinds my gears though is when they make jeans with insufficient belt loops - 5 doesn't cut it these days assholes! Fuck that single loop in the back that lets the top hem slouch under both sides if the belt - come correct with 2 back there at least or don't come at all!

Archived