IGNORED

Day for Night Festival

nizzleone

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just uploaded a video I took at around the 1 hour and 15 minute mark -

I think its a new song but if someone could ID it for me that'd be rad

I'm Jeff btw ... long time lurker first time poster :-)

https://clyp.it/3ycybylc#

Your main man is trending on Clyp-it, Rich has knocked it out of the park again!

EDIT: I know it probs isn't HAB/CTD era and more Txx/Syro era, but as soon as I heard that melody I assumed HAB, really is similar to Cutting.

Would be happy if this got released ...soon! Like tomorrow soon, if that's not too much to ask :D

Welcome, Jeff  :happy:

Welcome, Jeff  :happy:

Thanks! That was fast :-)

To my lovely friend DREW whom I met near the front stage of AFX....it's Casey! Type in Discochicken into FB, and you'll find me....

Much love to everyone who partook of the AFX show...my God, it was full of loveliness...wetness too, but lovely all the same ;D

Hey Casey! It was awesome being there with you.

Think I was able to get most of what people are thinking might be unreleased Aphex tracks towards the end

thanks for filming man, got a glimps but that's like 5 tracks now we never heard, i am complete boner!!

hely shieeet at 3:40 and the end, if he's gonna release it that is gonna blow up my house

I know it sounds crazy but I think (after Herr Jan clued me in) that it's actually one track. (Edit: check 0:50 and then again at 6:20, same shiz, even the same little chime synth is in there)

Listen to the beginning of the track (the beats) and then the same thing again when it starts into the organic acid-y pad type track after the slammin bit in the middle.

I think it's one track =/

It is one track. Probably also ~10min long like xmas_evet10.

I remember in 2010 when Rich played the so called Metz one, it also sounded for the first time like few different tracks.

Back at work. Ended Sunday early, I was getting sick (cold from the weather) so we left after Squarepusher, which was fucking excellent. Didn't top Aphex for me but they did an ace job sound wise, crisp as fuck and great visuals. 

Amazing weekend. Aphex Twin's set was one of the best shows I will ever see in my life, long worth the wait. I look forward to revisiting the recordings of it and setlist in detail but nothing will capture the insanity of when the cold front rolled it. I've been outside before when weather turns - thunderstorms rolling in, pressure drops, pre-Typhoon calms, etc. but nothing like that cold front that rolled in during his set. It went from high 70s F to 40 in minutes. Wind shook everything, and as if he was controlling some kind of fictional HAARP weather control station from the stage it fucking rained on cue, big freezing drops of water, when his DJ set went absolute batshit tempo wise.

I remember joining this forum around the same time he had played Coachella and thinking "maybe one of these days I'll manage to see him." Now I have. 

Nice meeting a lot of watmmers in person, Joyrex including. Bummed I didnt' get to see everyone there but it's nice knowing we all were experiencing the same thing and we can talk about it later.

Archived