IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I didn't realize the Comey had such long standing beef with the Clintons.

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/01/500297580/more-surprises-fbi-releases-files-on-bill-clintons-pardon-of-marc-rich

Note this bit:

"There is a connection between Comey and Rich, too. As Bloomberg Politics noted, Comey was the prosecutor in the case against Rich from 1987 until 1993, and then also took over the investigation into President Clinton's pardon in 2002 when he was the U.S. attorney for Manhattan. In a 2008 letter, Comey wrote he was "stunned" by the Rich pardon."

So basically Clinton pardoned the guy Comey spent 5 years to put in jail. Then he was in charge of the investigation into the pardon (which was dropped). So it sounds like some House of Cards shit... long standing grudges coming out from the past.

Umm, she's a deeply corrupt human being

And she and Bill belong in prison

Bill was a war criminal, and Hillary will be too

(But at least she won't tear down our global civilization, so Hillary it is)

Let's not lose sight of morality here

And make excuses for her

war criminal?

I'm not making excuses for her. I just don't find the clinton foundation stuff all that compelling. there is plenty of other shit that is.

If they had done their fucking job to begin with and offered an indictment we'd have bernie running against trump and all would be right in the world.

If they had done their fucking job to begin with and offered an indictment we'd have bernie running against trump and all would be right in the world.

The FBI can't indict anyone, that's up to a grand jury, Comey knows they have no chance of getting one because they don't have any evidence of anything illegal happening.

this always rly bothered me:

but at least libya is now a peaceful democracy

bothered me too. and qadafi was basically used because they didn't want to mix it up w/syria. 

The FBI can't indict anyone, that's up to a grand jury, Comey knows they have no chance of getting one because they don't have any evidence of anything illegal happening.

I'm sure there is something illegal about having classified information on a private server.

I'm sure there is something illegal about having classified information on a private server.

but they didn't really find anything classified. she didn't set a precedent by using a private server. lot's before did as well. 

what people are all freaking out about now is the dirt which is inherent in modern american politics and is shitty but sort of taken for granted that it happens and that people discuss the dirty plans.. so reading those emails is freaking people out because they see it as total corruption.. sadly it's standard operating procedure.  but it's not ilelgal and it's not like the trump people aren't having some of the same conversations 

I thought the (13 years old at the time) girl reportedly raped by Trump was going to have a press conference yesterday about it?

Hilary's almost overwhelming chance of winning has dwindled down to currently 64%... I hope to God this doesn't turn into a nail-biter and give Trump the confidence to contest the election.

I thought the (13 years old at the time) girl reportedly raped by Trump was going to have a press conference yesterday about it?

Hilary's almost overwhelming chance of winning has dwindled down to currently 64%... I hope to God this doesn't turn into a nail-biter and give Trump the confidence to contest the election.

she cancelled it because she was receiving death threats apparently.

(obviously not personally, seeing as her name isn't public, but lots of them on twitter and such)

i imagine neither clinton or trump really want to go too deeply into the epstein rabbit hole, w bill clinton's name being on flight records to epstein's bunga bunga island.

no doubt. fuck all these fucking people. 

voted today. feel like shit about it. 

She postponed due to death threats

this always rly bothered me:

but at least libya is now a peaceful democracy

bothered me too. and qadafi was basically used because they didn't want to mix it up w/syria. 

gaddafi was on a campaign of massacring his own people when the united nations voted to impose a no-fly zone. arab spring protests threatened gaddafi's rule so he responded by having his men machine-gun protesters and bomb them from the air. he had begun a sweep of the entire country to enforce submission by literally scouring all inhabited areas and killing anyone showing a hint of opposition. take a look at some news stories from the first quarter of 2011.

Edited by very honest