IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Well I believe he has at least two weaknesses we can take advantage of. We can either cause his endless attention-seeking efforts to backfire with critique and/or ridicule, or we can give him the cold shoulder and try to make him feel irrelevant. It will harm is fragile ego either way.

his followers love the shove, they think is alpha male behavior, they are obsessed with this idea that chimpanzee hierarchy is what we should based human society on, bunch of insecure small dick loons, the last thing i want is to live in a society based on wild primate structures.

if you ask me people obsessed with alpha maleness fantasize about being pinned down to the floor by men bigger and stronger than them, i mean if thats what you like nothing wrong with that but keep it inside the ju jitsu dojo dont bring it to society.

Edited by Deer

his followers love the shove, they think is alpha male behavior, they are obsessed with this idea that chimpanzee hierarchy is what we should based human society on, bunch of insecure small dick loons, the last thing i want is to live in a society based on wild primate structures.

if you ask me people obsessed with alpha maleness fantasize about being pinned down to the floor by men bigger and stronger than them, i mean if thats what you like nothing wrong with that but keep it inside the ju jitsu dojo dont bring it to society.

If he's the "alpha", then why does he always act like a child?

If anything he's the schoolyard bully - trying to be the big man on the surface, but is woefully insecure deep down. Part of that insecurity comes from appendage size.

i mean fucks sake, imagine putting yourself in this guys shoes or in any celebs for that matter.. with millions of people looking at your every move and judging you.. I don't understand how they do it, I'd be batshit insane

I think the extreme narcism present in many of these peoples helps them from going crazy.

Looks like Jared is up shits creek

Ivanka finally let him get in the back door? Must be to help relieve all the stress he's under, and possibly to make sure he doesn't rat on her.

Looks like Jared is up shits creek

Ivanka finally let him get in the back door? Must be to help relieve all the stress he's under, and possibly to make sure he doesn't rat on her.

SuperPacSMALL.jpg

This Jared shit is the tipping point. It's a steep decline from here onwards.

why do you think that

Because all of these little incriminating leaks are coordinated to get the Trump team to panic and start talking, but also to prime the public for what's about to go down. Jared committing an actual espionage crime is a bit of a smoking gun. Firing Comey expedited this process and it's just going to keep getting worse for them.

Won't it be easier to press charges again Kushner than to vote for impeachment in the House, then convict Trump in the Senate with Republican majorities in both? It could take til the end of his term to resolve it, IF anyone grew a backbone and stood up for their electorate, which they won't.