IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I hate the way he gesticulates when he talks.

It looks to be halfway between trying to insert a tissue back into its box and "Momma Mia it's a spicy a-meat a-ball!"

Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation - https://nyti.ms/2qtUNW2

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department has appointed Robert S. Mueller III, the former F.B.I. director, to serve as a special counsel to oversee its investigation into Russian meddling in the election, Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein announced on Wednesday.

The appointment of Mr. Mueller dramatically raises the stakes for President Trump in the multiple investigations into his campaign’s ties to the Russians. It follows a swiftly moving series of developments that have roiled Washington, including Mr. Trump’s abrupt dismissal of the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, and the disclosure that the president urged Mr. Comey to drop the bureau’s investigation into his former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn.

Edited by doublename

Wittle special snowflake needs his safe space. 

I can't wait for Trump's trip to Saudi Arabia where he can rub elbows with other despots. And he's going to make a speech about Islam. It's going to be a doozy. 

I can't wait for Trump's trip to Saudi Arabia where he can rub elbows with other despots. And he's going to make a speech about Islam. It's going to be a doozy. 

oh man.. can't wait to hear that.  wtf.. maybe he'll hug the quran or something... 

If Trump's handlers are smart, they'll cancel his trip. They've had him on lockdown for a day or two now and he needs to stay off the phone and starve cable news if he doesn't want to keep making shit worse. A trip will just reinflate his ego and get him in front of cameras and he'll just HAVE to say stupid shit because that's what he does.

Also that Jeb "please clap" clip is even more sad than I remember...more pianos this time. Lol

^lol I guess it was bound to happen.

I just imagine two or three young 20/30somwthings trying to 'respectfully' wrestle the phone from his hands while scolding him like a 4 year old and him pouting and spitting "but I'm the pwesident!!! U can't tell me what to doooooo!!!!"

please be kushner please be kushner... 

srsly.. please.. 

also, wtf sean spicer: "We fired him to ease up pressure on the Russia investigation so that we can have an easier time making deals with the Russians."

i mean... isn't that admitting to a felony? sort of the crux of the entire case???? 

Edited by ignatius