IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Trump is easily the most idiotic POTUS ever. Dubya seems like Rhodes scholar compared to this buffoon.

That's what gets me the most. He's just not smart. It's astonishing how people look up to the guy. 

Keep in mind that Dubya was basically a patsy and did whatever his cabinet told him to. He was just incompetent. He didn't have the same hubris as Trump coupled with incompetency.

Trump is a case study in the Dunning-Kruger effect.

We actually got on that subject last week at work. I've reposted this video over the years probably more than any other:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvVPdyYeaQU

i mean fucks sake, imagine putting yourself in this guys shoes or in any celebs for that matter.. with millions of people looking at your every move and judging you.. I don't understand how they do it, I'd be batshit insane

Edited by MIXL2

George Will is kind of a douche, but he nails it here, Drumpf can't complete a competent thought, probably has a lower IQ, and gets distracted from his original subject in a matter of seconds.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-has-a-dangerous-disability/2017/05/03/56ca6118-2f6b-11e7-9534-00e4656c22aa_story.html?utm_term=.d76af2b2b49d

From the Trump visit, do you think Pope Francis finally realizes there is no God?

Edited by olo

Fucking hell this is shameful. At least in retrospect we'll have undeniable evidence this guy was a dumb lumbering asshole. Supporters and apologists who say otherwise are lying to themselves. 

On the upside, for me anyway personally, this week a conservative relative of mine admitted he knows Trump is a clown and is really only fine with him in office because the stock market is doing well, and though he said this less earnestly, because he likes his policies in general. He also said that he thinks FOX news is absolute crap. We actually can talk about current events because we both insist on reading credible new sources.

I think this revelation that some Trump "supporters" are very reluctant ones really puts that low approval rating in perspective: technically this relative would count as a supporter, but barely. So in essence even in that 35% approval number are people who honestly think he's a terrible person. Perhaps that'll also tip the edge of supporters of Trump to reluctantly approve of Pence or another GOP member taking over in a hypothetical impeachment.

Edited by joshuatx