IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

If true, there's no way in hell that wouldn't be seen as a conflict of interest...? 

Right?

For some sobering perspective you should definitely check out the most recent John Oliver on "Stupid Watergate"

But basically -

Trump: Yeah, and what are you going to do about it?

200+ year-old constitutional republic: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If true, there's no way in hell that wouldn't be seen as a conflict of interest...? 

Right?

There have been many cases like this already... such as China not wanting to give Agent Orange his Trump trademark and then after he got elected he all of a sudden got his trademark. I mean, the list of the things that (might) break the emoluments clause is already pretty long.

Trump is easily the most idiotic POTUS ever. Dubya seems like Rhodes scholar compared to this buffoon.

That's what gets me the most. He's just not smart. It's astonishing how people look up to the guy. 

Trump is easily the most idiotic POTUS ever. Dubya seems like Rhodes scholar compared to this buffoon.

That's what gets me the most. He's just not smart. It's astonishing how people look up to the guy. 

Keep in mind that Dubya was basically a patsy and did whatever his cabinet told him to. He was just incompetent. He didn't have the same hubris as Trump coupled with incompetency.

Keep in mind that Dubya was basically a patsy and did whatever his cabinet told him to. He was just incompetent. He didn't have the same hubris as Trump coupled with incompetency.

and yet there were a few times he stood up to his cabinet and the republicans in congress to push some of his own ideas. he had an immigration plan that congress just left out in the cold.  reasonable people.. many democrats/liberals etc thought it had some good ideas. 

also, the wars... he fought against some ideas for a while then caved. there's good documentation of this in the frontline series about the wars and 9/11 but so many gargantuan mistakes. 

people loved that guy but i couldn't believe he got a 2nd term. fucking shameful. cheney is darth vader w/o the conflict of the good side of the force and longing for dead wife. 

Its amazing that the orange twat stands up and talks of evil losers in Manchester after striking 100 billion weapons deal with Saudis...which will undoubtedly kill a lot of children. 

Its amazing that the orange twat stands up and talks of evil losers in Manchester after striking 100 billion weapons deal with Saudis...which will undoubtedly kill a lot of children. 

The irony is strong for sure.

"Infowars granted White House press credentials"

Link?

this happened a day or two ago. it's verified. and of course first thing infowars does is disparage victims in the manchester suicide attack. 

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/23/media/infowars-white-house-press-pass/

the USA (and all of geo politics really) is ripe this kind of thing... i recall having to explain to a christian who thought we should invade iraq because he so terrible to his people that the USA doesn't give two fucks about that and if we did we'd invade china and 10 other places before iraq.. and that if we cared about iraq we wouldn't have littered the country with uranium depleted rounds causing long term contamination and deformities in children etc etc etc.. and there's a 10000 other examples of the 'say one thing do another' modus operandi that the USA practices and how that even varies from place to place.. capitalism bends to suit the momentary interest of the power structure. whatever it takes to keep USA a hegemonic power in the world. 

america is resilient but we can only shit the bed so many times and come back from it. 

Trump is a case study in the Dunning-Kruger effect.

What are you even talking about, he's the greatest most smartest leader since Charles II of Spain.