IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

8 minutes ago, yekker said:

Most people I talk to about this say they hope Trump gets sick, not necessarily die. I really don't care though if something bad happens. Am I a bad person? 

Nope

• Thanks 2

I stopped engaging with those people years ago. You can change their mind, but it's basically like relearning and teaching them high school calculus. Lots of research you'll have to do to explain something that's a little complicated. The bottom line, though, is they're generally more inclined to just believe any old dumb thing they hear that they agree with. I blame the decades of defunding public schools.

• Like 2

we now have president trump on steroids

here he is clapping for himself (today he got in an airtight suv with secret service so they could go wave to people)

Edited by very honest
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I bet those people in the car are really happy to be there with him :wtf:

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Hopefully this behaviour is his equivalent to people dying of hypothermia's feeling hot and undressing stage.

• Like 1

Based on what is going on in his twitter feed he was given cocaine or something similar at the hospital.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, zkom said:

Based on what is going on in his twitter feed he was given cocaine or something similar at the hospital.

That steroid put him in a manic state. He’s fully recovered now. 

• Haha 2
  • Burger 1

2 hours ago, Silent Member said:

Hopefully this behaviour is his equivalent to people dying of hypothermia's feeling hot and undressing stage.

Or like that stage during extreme radiation poisoning when everything seems to be improving but at a cellular level everything is starting to fall apart

• Farnsworth 1

14 minutes ago, Upset man said:

Or like that stage during extreme radiation poisoning when everything seems to be improving but at a cellular level everything is starting to fall apart

Oh, that's why the yanks used radiation on Iraqi children during the Iraq war.

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany tested positive for the coronavirus as President Donald Trump remains hospitalized with the virus and as first lady Melania Trump remains in isolation after testing positive herself with Covid-19.

CNBC: Trump press secretary Kayleigh McEnany tests positive for coronavirus.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/05/trump-press-secretary-kayleigh-mcenany-tests-positive-for-coronavirus.html

at this rate, only a rino doesn't have covid, only true patirots get infected.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

another "reality is stranger than fiction" moment brought to you by the MAGA camp. you just can't make this shit up... hilarious

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/05/maga-supporters-walter-reed-trump-covid-426295

“I’m here to pray for Trump,” said an elderly Vietnamese woman who declined to give her name. She was holding a massive shofar — a ram’s horn used in Jewish religious ceremonies — that she blew repeatedly, calling others to prayer.

• Like 1

big T just kicked covid's ass. this evening he'll be heading back to the world's capital to hand the dems asses to them and restore faith to the people

• Facepalm 4

3 minutes ago, zkom said:

I can't wait to get the corona virus to feel 20 years younger now!

Covid aint shit! Our prez beat it in 3 days. BOOM. He went to covid school and figured out how to defeat it like a real badass. 

Edited by Upset man
  • Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1