IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

But Hillary respects Lady Liberty, hmm? With the TPP, the opening of the borders, the rape of Europe, the political correctness, the fast track to a corporate new world order. AGENDA 21 IS ALL FINE AND GOOD! PERSONAL LIBERTY IS BAD! FINANCIAL LIBERTY IS BAD! THE DESTRUCTION OF SOCIETY IS GOOD! WORLD GOVERNMENT'S GOOD! Give me a break.

Edited by clarktrent

My ex-KKK neighbor is in a good mood today

But Hillary respects Lady Liberty, hmm? With the TPP, the opening of the borders, the rape of Europe, the political correctness, the fast track to a corporate new world order. AGENDA 21 IS ALL FINE AND GOOD! PERSONAL LIBERTY IS BAD! FINANCIAL LIBERTY IS BAD! THE DESTRUCTION OF SOCIETY IS GOOD! WORLD GOVERNMENT'S GOOD! Give me a break.

You sound...well, like someone who listens to InfoWars

The trump vs Clinton dichotomy, flimsy as it was 24hr ago is now completely moot

Climate change really bothers me as well but over 98% of species to have ever lived on this planet are extinct. When you listen to Joe Rogan and Dan Bilzerian discuss stem cell treatments harvested from placentas and 19 year olds to heal their jiu jitsu injuries, you understand very quickly that 98% of us will go too. Dan Bilzerian will receive CRISPR therapy to become an aquatic reptile capable of surviving in a hot, watery world. He will get a harem of female equivalents for species propagation. Future scientists will be puzzled by tits on a lizard species just as we marvel at the platypus currently.

lol

everything is lol

I'm looking forward to seeing some meetings with foreign leaders. They ought to be embarrassing but entertaining.

This! The guy is a fucking idiot who can't string more than five words together, speaks at a third grade level, and knows literally nothing about how the world works.

And we're going to have to listen to this buffoon give speeches. Fuck me sideways.

I hope the White House press corps has a field day with him.

2UdfEFd.jpg

Lol this is amazing. Perfectly shows the base fears that trump played into. maga should actually be mawa-make america white again.

The blue collar whites who voted for trump will at least be able to look down in minorities when they realize that those manufacturing jobs aren't coming back. Woooo good jerb murica!!

I hope the White House press corps has a field day with him.

Presumably he'll just ban the journalists who displease him.

Sadly, this is the most probable outcome.

I hope by the end of his first term we will see some kind of Nuremberg trials for the global, financial, and political elite.

You keep buying devices that promote slave labor but yeah fuck the elite, don't blame urself for anything

Edited by Deer

I can't really wrap my mind around how anyone who is pro human could have elected this hateful, amoral, immature, misogynist, narcissistic, vindictive, short-tempered television personality con artist with no experience to be president.

There are sick belief systems at play here which is the most troubling thing to me.

Fixed that for ya Omniiii

I mean screw Hillary, etc, but my faith in humanity has taken a huge hit now that people have elevated such a transparently awful "person" to president

I hope by the end of his first term we will see some kind of Nuremberg trials for the global, financial, and political elite.

You keep buying devices that promote slave labor but yeah fuck the elite, don't blame urself for anything

You can thank the New World Order for that. Our horrendous corporate taxes have created so much fucking misery.

You can thank the New World Order for that. Our horrendous corporate taxes have created so much fucking misery.

I blame ourselves for not being aware enough/have the balls to say no

I blame ourselves for not being aware enough/have the balls to say no

That as well. The nation is asleep and we must awaken them. It's not government's bad and corporations are good and it's not government's good and corporations are bad. The bigger the government gets the bigger the corporations get. The only reason why it's like this is because of the collusion. It must end