IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Politics in itself makes people hate each other, and becomes a feedback loop. People who otherwise would get along just fine end up hating each other just because of the way their life played out...

Man this DMT...

Not interested to dissect any political judgment made by her. Not because I necessarily disagree with her on all those as well, btw. I mean, the obamacare deal was the obvious best step forward at that point in time, imo. But doesn't matter anymore. Soon you might have no obamacare at all. And no universal care either.

It's sad. I am lucky in that I have a family who can help with insurance payments if needed. Not everyone has that. I think eventually Universal Care will happen, there IS a demograpic shift toward more dirty liberals. I am 20 now, I will probably be in my 40s by the time it happens.

Edited by Brisbot

I would like to see an assassination in my lifetime, is that too much to ask?

What is wrong with you people?

also, Pence is worse. that guy is fucking awful. 

I think Obama should fire Comey before he leaves office, even if Trump re-appoints him, it should send a message that this type of election tampering could result in losing your job.

Also,

Billy Bush - fired from job after video tape

Drumpf - hired for job after video tape

WTFA - What the Fuck America

and this "lock her up" / "drain the swamp" bullshit needs to end.

yeah exactly, goppers had a wide choice of the usual, conservative, good ol' fucked-up-in-the head republicans in the primaries, but they chose this creature overwhelmingly instead. the whole idea of "someone better" is all backwards right now.

Not everyone who voted Trump voted because they're racist. There are MORE demographics Trump appealed too. He appealed to the anti-establishment crowd since (for some reason) many of them thought that just because Trump was a reality TV star and not a politican, he wouldn't be as bad as Hillary... for some reason. 4 sum reason

I was a Republican about 6-8 years ago (before I realized how to fact check I guess), and since I am surrounded by family who are Republicans (why I was a republican). They honestly think the economy and everything will become better if a R is in office, and I'd say only one or two are VERY racist, a few more casual racists, but there are those who aren't racist at all, and are very nice/sincere people who were raised republican (and Christian). I mean it's not true, but at the end of the day don't forget that regardless of what party you're in, everyone just wants a better life, and the way their life has played out has brought them to the point they are. There is only so much control people have over what they believe.

they overlooked racism/sexism/misogyny or made it less a priority to whatever their main priority is??? whatever thing they believed.  who knows.. maybe they thought he was just saying stuff to get elected.. what does that mean?  what are people really thinking.. 

but trump knew his base.. got it right when everyone else got it wrong. or shillary just underperformed. combination of both. 

I think Obama should fire Comey before he leaves office, even if Trump re-appoints him, it should send a message that this type of election tampering could result in losing your job.

Also,

tell me again how rape/sexism allegations end a man's career?  is something my lady friends are saying just now. 

yeah exactly, goppers had a wide choice of the usual, conservative, good ol' fucked-up-in-the head republicans in the primaries, but they chose this creature overwhelmingly instead. the whole idea of "someone better" is all backwards right now.

Not everyone who voted Trump voted because they're racist. There are MORE demographics Trump appealed too. He appealed to the anti-establishment crowd since (for some reason) many of them thought that just because Trump was a reality TV star and not a politican, he wouldn't be as bad as Hillary... for some reason. 4 sum reason

I was a Republican about 6-8 years ago (before I realized how to fact check I guess), and since I am surrounded by family who are Republicans (why I was a republican). They honestly think the economy and everything will become better if a R is in office, and I'd say only one or two are VERY racist, a few more casual racists, but there are those who aren't racist at all, and are very nice/sincere people who were raised republican (and Christian). I mean it's not true, but at the end of the day don't forget that regardless of what party you're in, everyone just wants a better life, and the way their life has played out has brought them to the point they are. There is only so much control people have over what they believe.

I don't think that everyone who voted trump is racist but when he runs a campaign that is so outwardly racist and hate filled, to some extent you are saying that you are ok with that if you vote for him. Knowingly voting that kind of attitude into such a supreme position of world power is completely inexcusable.

I can somewhat understand the old people voting for him because they were raised in a different time and it really takes quite a lot to totally change your views in old age but I saw young black men on tv today who voted trump. That boggles my mind.

they overlooked racism/sexism/misogyny or made it less a priority to whatever their main priority is??? whatever thing they believed.  who knows.. maybe they thought he was just saying stuff to get elected.. what does that mean?  what are people really thinking.. 

but trump knew his base.. got it right when everyone else got it wrong. or shillary just underperformed. combination of both. 

Also,

tell me again how rape/sexism allegations end a man's career?  is something my lady friends are saying just now. 

who's career?

I don't think that everyone who voted trump is racist but when he runs a campaign that is so outwardly racist and hate filled, to some extent you are saying that you are ok with that if you vote for him. Knowingly voting that kind of attitude into such a supreme position of world power is completely inexcusable.

I can somewhat understand the old people voting for him because they were raised in a different time and it really takes quite a lot to totally change your views in old age but I saw young black men on tv today who voted trump. That boggles my mind.

I had a conversation with one of my friends who basically overlooked those 'faults' as he called it because he thought Hillary's emails made her a criminal. I know he isn't racist. He said it was a lesser of two evils thing.  Which I don't agree with.

Yeah, my grandparents. Well... When Obama won in 2008, one of them stocked up on guns because he was afraid the 'black people' (put nicely) down the road would feel entitled to steal his stuff now that a 'black man' was in charge.  :facepalm:  Btw, his best friend is black. It's very confusing.

The reality is, there are MANY reasons why Trump won, and MANY reasons why Hillary lost. And the media WILL come up with a simple narrative to fit it. They're already going with the racism angle, which is only like.. 20/30% of it... MAYBE. It's important to put aside your feelings and try to understand other people, why they do what they do, and to not hate on them because they don't agree with you. Even if you are in the right.

Edited by Brisbot

Voter suppression and voter intimidation for the win.

The entire information, political, and financial elite are against Trump. But oh no, it's the Clinton vote is suppressed. Give me a fucking break. These literal demons were so close to stealing the election. Can you imagine how many votes they switched from Trump to that witch?

Edited by clarktrent

hmm, will Paul Ryan remain the Speaker?  if so, Trump has to deal with a leader in his own party who refused to endorse him, or even say his name when asked the question.

Der Fühair

I imagine this won't be much of an issue.

They have many similar interests I'm sure they will get done now.

the world needs a couple of shocks like this (also brexit, maybe le pen getting in in france) to get back on the right path. i actually think trump winning can be a good thing.

the world needs a couple of shocks like this (also brexit, maybe le pen getting in in france) to get back on the right path. i actually think trump winning can be a good thing.

only time will tell

He's one of the few non-nwo-elite-reptile-illuminati-connected Presidents in fucking ages.