IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

tbqh Hillary sucked innit. The feminists see this as an anti-woman thing but truly, she's an asshole. Should have let Bernie do this.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/09/donald-trump-white-house-hillary-clinton-liberals

If Americans had a problem with a female President, I don't they were ready for a Jewish one either.

pretty sure that she didn't lose because she was a female

I agree with this but it begs the question. There is a huge double-standard still in every way measurable. As my wife mentioned this morning, black and other non-white men had the vote long before women did. (legally not in practice in the south of course). 59 countries, including Muslim governments, have had a female leader/head of state before the U.S.

Edited by joshuatx

We have no idea because he lies, throws tantrums and literally pulled a 180 on every ideology he espoused for decades just a few years ago.

OH yeah, wasn't he a liberal for many years?

I just remembered we literally have new Star Wars and Harry Potter to look forward to.

that just makes it more depressing

Blade Runner,

Alien Revendation

I just remembered we literally have new Star Wars and Harry Potter to look forward to.

that just makes it more depressing

Blade Runner,

Alien Revendation

good ole 'memberberries

what do americans have actually against Hillary Clinton ? pls short version if possible.

Personally i see her as a very good president and intelligent women with huge knowledge of politics and foreign politics.

enlighten me

Edited by Kavinsky

what do americans have actually against Hillary Clinton ? pls short version if possible.

Personally i see her as a very good president and intelligent women with huge knowledge of politics and foreign politics.

enlighten me

Smugness. 

Can you fire a president or force him/her to leave?

A President can be impeached, not sure what the process is though.

The unknown is the big fear. Trump could easily mellow out and turn out benign. He could also easily appoint nutjobs. We have no idea because he lies, throws tantrums and literally pulled a 180 on every ideology he espoused for decades just a few years ago.

You sum it up pretty nicely.

This

@Kavinsky: men can't stand strong, ambitious smart women. apparently

enlighten me

Some people don't wanna fine tune the system we have

They wanna tear it down and see what happens

enlighten me

that's what they have against her

enlighten me

ok i think i have an idea now, thought there might be some other reasons too.

enlighten me

Used a private e-mail server to send and store confidential information, assisted the DNC in fucking over Bernie Sanders in the primaries, sold favors to foreign governments while Secretary of State, associates with pedophiles and rapists including her husband, told Goldman Sachs and other bankers that she has private and public positions on matters and will bend over backwards for them, employed a $6 million worth of propaganda pushers to flood comment sections of websites, wants to start a war with Russia and supports the conflict in Syria, has received more money from arms dealers and weapon industry than any other candidate ever, supports the TPP, continues to support Israel and the genocide of Palestinians, admitted that Qatar and Saudi Arabia fund ISIS (who happen to be two of her biggest financial backers) 

etc...

So with republican senate/house and that weird victory speech, is he basically just going to put in the older more well known GOP policies then and be a puppet for them? Or will he actually think for himself and do some new shit. this is all very twilight zone 

Uh huh. i was thinking maybe his ego will want him to be the best president ever (he says shit like "nobody will die in the streets!"), and will prevent him from accepting republican advice on occasion. if anything, his ego and legacy he wants may be the thing to drive him to have his own personality. but idk really

enlighten me

Come on man, u know that's not why