IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

tumblr_ogdaifOqfG1txqagyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ogdaifOqfG1txqagyo2_1280.jpg

TYT of course didn't help matters a bit over the last month or so, and are well on their way to being the progressive Fox News (on a smaller scale of course). But hey, at least Jimmy got his wish.

we just surrendered the country to a bunch of hacks who are going to further let big corporations over run it and chop up the environment and fuck everything. 

clinton would've at least had climate change in mind and thrown up a half billion solar panels and embraced some kind of futurologist themes in places. 

but yeah.. there are a few serious policy makers and politicians in trump's circle but mostly there's a bunch of half wits. 

of course fucking Sarah Palin is getting a job, what a fucking joke.

edit: also Ben fucking Carson as Education Secretary. flol. This is the worst. The fucking worst.

fucking page break

Good lord is this really real?

all speculation. 

not entirely speculation. speculation with some information backing it up.

He's offered positions to people, but he hasn't clarified what those positions will actually be.

so...speculation. he mentioned in an interview in january that if she were interested, he would consider hiring palin for a position. carson as well. we'll see who he actually picks. we'll see if trump even makes it to january. he does have a trial coming up.

People are blind. They think they're getting career politicians out of office, but he's filling his cabinet with them. And those supporting Trump will continue to blindly support him, turn the other cheek, and pretend what's happening is anti-establishment. What a fake movement.

It's definitely weird and gross...

I hope there will be good thing about Trump as president. For example:

- appeasement politics with Russia

- no TTIP

But other than that he will most probably make things worse

He'll probably pass the TTP, if Obama doesn't push it through first. 

I hope there will be good thing about Trump as president. For example:

- appeasement politics with Russia

- no TTIP

But other than that he will most probably make things worse

This was on the wikileaks Facebook page;

According to Canadian press the US ambassador to Canada has stated that Obama will push for #TPP to passed before Trump takes power.

https://www.facebook.com/wikileaks/

I'm sorry for being an asshole, I tried to be the laughing stock to cheer people up - it really just pissed people off more, though. It won't happen again.

I could tell you were joking... er 94% sure anyway. I think only a few people caught on though. Let's face it, text on a screen is much harder to interpret, and at the moment people aren't happy/looking for it.

Edited by Brisbot

I'm sorry for being an asshole, I tried to be the laughing stock to cheer people up - it really just pissed people off more, though. It won't happen again.

well, I was serious about the assassination thing.

OR WAS I

see what I did there

*pats self on head*

Trump appoints leading "climate skeptic" to head up EPA

This outta be fun

This, imho, is the biggest issue. The bernie or bust folk were too worried about their own feelings, and are totally overlooking environmental affects. That's what ultimately made me vote for Hillary. At least she acknowledges Science.

If she had made efforts to appeal to Bernie voters, she likely would have won, considering there were so many. She should have reminded them how important some of the issues were. Instead the debates TOTALLY ignored climate change. And now Trump is going to undo the paris agreements, or whatever it's called

Edited by Brisbot

I was a little Bernie or Bust for a time until I looked at the bigger picture. Bernie looked at it as well and campaigned for Hillary. 

and they say only the alt right is divisive, for fuck sake this shit doesn't help at all

ugh. Lumping all white people into a group. Instead of looking at all the variables to the loss, they're going with the simple explanation. Oh it's nothing but racism! 

It's the headline. There's a LOOOT more to it than: White people. Yes, some white racists voted for Trump. It's more complicated than that.

Everywhere I'm looking at the moment, racism is the biggest thing people are blaming Trump's victory on. Simply because it's an attention grabber.

Its all good

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CwyoYIwUsAENMoX.jpg

On point

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Guys, don't make fun of him. We may be found out and prosecuted in the future for it!

Remember, make sure your spray tan is on point, so you don't upset our great leader.

never call him a 'quite good' leader