IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

came here to post this. all I can say is

wololooooo

Remember that South Park when Cartman gets revenge on Scott Tennerman, and drinks his tears? I feel like that watching this.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

came here to post this. all I can say is

wololooooo

Remember that South Park when Cartman gets revenge on Scott Tennerman, and drinks his tears? I feel like that watching this.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Perfect description. 

ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

"No don't hurt me, I'm not a nazi, I just like to shout 'white power' and offend people"

I'm really curious how many there are like this little bitch. Part of me thinks it may be way more than you'd expect, but then how many of them like to play as anon then start to buy into it? Maybe it's only really very few, who knows. I get the feeling that a lot of the online presence of these 'groups' is really just a handful of trolls. Or at least was at one point.

Oh and he still deserved to get his ass beat, more than he did before since he was purposefully trying to incite violence but without cause. You can't beat sense into someone who really believes in their racism, but maybe you can knock the shit out of a troll and teach him that there are consequences to his actions, and it's not just for the lulz.

Edited by auxien

Would juggalos not be Trump supporters then?

Without ascribing too much credit to juggalo culture I get the impression they are quite inclusive as a subculture and fanbase. I'm sure many are of the "I'm ignorant, poor, frustrated, and I live in a shithole and I'm voting for Trump cuz why not" segment if they voted for him.

Bannon ridicules White House adversaries in wide-ranging interview

Bannon, in the same interview with the liberal magazine The American Prospect, labeled hate groups of the type that marched in a deadly rally over the weekend in Charlottesville, Virginia, as “a collection of clowns.” But he also said the cultural issues raised by the hate groups had lured Democrats into a rhetorical trap that would allow Republicans to succeed.

On North Korea, Bannon struck out a position different from that of his boss, President Donald Trump, telling The American Prospect, that “there’s no military solution” to the repressive regime’s nuclear program and that the U.S. should “forget it.” Trump has said that the U.S. will not allow North Korea to obtain a nuclear weapon capable of striking the continental U.S. and has pointedly refused to take a military option off the table.

“Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that 10 million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don’t know what you’re talking about, there’s no military solution here, they got us,” Bannon said.

[...]

“The Democrats,” he said, “the longer they talk about identity politics, I got ’em. I want them to talk about racism every day. If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/17/steve-bannon-interview-american-prospect-241729

so dumb.. this guy has no concept of history. moron. 

Wrong. Trump has a very a good brain and has said a lot of things.