IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

lol why is he talking about football? If you had shown me that clip a couple years ago I would have assumed it was from an upcoming Idiocracy sequal. I know it kind of goes without saying by this point, but the US sure is balls deep in Bizarroland. I almost can't handle it... like I actually feel like I might be going crazy when I look into what's new in American politics.

He also uninvited the Golden State Warriors to the White House bc he's a goddamn childish douche.

Yeah I mean at this point anything goes. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts quoting Hitler in his speeches or promotes hunting black people.

Trump, Duarte, Gaddafi, Saddam, Kim Jong, Putin, Chavez... they're all the same

let's not kid ourselves, clooney is very much the elite. 

he got a small loan of $1 million from his father to become an actor. 

i think they're all elite but there's something to be said for knowing where you came from and having that experience as opposed getting $8 million or whatever the loan was to start building/bankrupting companies. 

i think they're all elite but there's something to be said for knowing where you came from and having that experience as opposed getting $8 million or whatever the loan was to start building/bankrupting companies. 

I remember in an interview he said he started off as his aunt, Rosemary Clooney's limo driver before he got hired on The Facts of Life.  Cocaine 80s, tough life.

How about we lock rocket man and carrot clown in a cage with a knife and spare the rest of the world the grief.

Edited by Gocab

jesus fuck

jesus fuck.. wtf. this guy is living in a weirdo reality.. i guess we're all in our own reality a bit but this guy is batshit. 

and this pic is truly horrifying

How about we lock rocket man and carrot clown in a cage with a knife and spare the rest of the world the grief.

We'd all be better off with neither of them, either way. No amount of ranting can express how embarrassed I am of our demon baby of a president

not sure what i should be doing as a responsible american.

trump being president gives us the opportunity to address the problems that allowed trump to become president.

dont even know what the hell.

something about the voters

er, no. they're both elite. neither can relate to the average american or person. i'm not going to give clooney the benefit of the doubt here other than the fact that he's right, trump is an idiot.