IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Real quote

---Trump, as so often, called the media “fake.” And then he, it seemed, took credit for coining the word “fake.”

“I think one of the greatest of all terms I’ve come up with is ‘fake.’ I guess other people have used it, perhaps, over the years, but I’ve never noticed it,” he said.

Trump would not have even been correct if he meant to refer specifically to the phrase “fake news.”---

Edited by Deer

lol, even funnier is the fact that fake news originally meant shitty right wing conspiracy nonsense, until the trumpkins reclaimed the word as their own.

he lives in a completely separate reality to us, it's like through his eyes everything says 'trump' on it and there are constantly people smiling at him and giving him thumbs-up telling him how he's right about everything.

i'm confident his grave site will be a destination for people who want to piss and shit in public. i for one will try to live longer than him so i can shit on his grave.. will get good and drunk and maybe puke on his grave too. i have celiac so can eat a few slices of wonder bread and pretty much get the runs 8 minutes later so would be easy to ass piss on his grave w/o much prep. 

you're welcome. 

i have far more contempt for people that look at the guy and what he stands for and go "yep this is the guy for me, i'm voting for him"

Honestly, once it's proven how wrong they all were, it will be like America finally getting a colon cleanse after years of eating fast food. 

he lives in a completely separate reality to us, it's like through his eyes everything says 'trump' on it and there are constantly people smiling at him and giving him thumbs-up telling him how he's right about everything.

i'm confident his grave site will be a destination for people who want to piss and shit in public. i for one will try to live longer than him so i can shit on his grave.. will get good and drunk and maybe puke on his grave too. i have celiac so can eat a few slices of wonder bread and pretty much get the runs 8 minutes later so would be easy to ass piss on his grave w/o much prep. 

you're welcome.

honestly i don't have a great deal of actual hatred for the guy. he's a symptom of a wider problem that concerns how unrestrained capitalism is accepted unquestionably by most americans, or at least that's part of it. throw in religious fundamentalism and a toxic obsession with guns and i don't see how you don't get a trump in charge eventually. i have far more contempt for people that look at the guy and what he stands for and go "yep this is the guy for me, i'm voting for him"

i'm gonna diarrhea on his grave and you're reasonably reasonable reply will not diswade me. 

also, you forgot 40 years of destroying public education, condensing media control into ever smaller number of hands, institutionalized racism, the patriarchy, pacifying the masses, and yes of course the crue edge of capitalism cutting away at restrictions w/little resistance for at least 65 years... 

I wish someone in public would remind him out loud he'll be dead in the next decade, as an incredible narcissist, I'm sure he thinks he'll live forever. Nothing can really bring him down emotionally while he's at this high position of power, but reminding him of his own mortality sure would bring him down a peg or two.

so trump is using daca to get funding for the wall

just out of pure self-preservation i want the democrats to bend the knee and give him whatever he wants but at the same time i don't support trump's agenda at all

Pence is so busted, he spent $250,000 of tax payer money to fly to a football game with no intention of staying, so he could stage a publicity stunt and walk out, told embedded reporters they should stay in their van, then posted a picture of him and his wife "at the game", oh yeah except it was from 2014.  Fucking terrible liar.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/10/mike-pence-colts-game

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/10/08/mike-pence-colts-tweet-national-anthem-protest-vice-president

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/10/09/pence_political_stunt_at_nfl_game_cost_taxpayers_hundreds_of_thousands_of.html

pence_van.png

:facepalm: 

pence_pics.png
post my foto

Feinstein, who's eightyfuckingfour years old right now, announced yesterday she's running for reelection. Next year.

More and more often these days I'm seeing that the Republicans are the way they are because the Democrats are SO fucking stupid.

Dude has a point. Dems need to be a little less Ellen Degeneres and a little more Karl Marx.