IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

^^Trevor Noah/TDS is on point on their handling of of that, definitely worth watching.

And fuck those masked dancers are too creepy. Great masks. Someone needs to put some IDM in place of Uptown Funk though.

thing is.. that guy trump supported in alabama is the beeter of the two.. the other guy.. roy moore.. is a lunatic christian fundamentalist who puts 'god's law' above the constitution. and all that crazy shit.  he's christian sharia law type of dude and he's gonna get elected because alabama is fucking alabama. 

thing is.. that guy trump supported in alabama is the beeter of the two.. the other guy.. roy moore.. is a lunatic christian fundamentalist who puts 'god's law' above the constitution. and all that crazy shit.  he's christian sharia law type of dude and he's gonna get elected because alabama is fucking alabama. 

Yeah that guy is batshit insane. He literally just runs again after he's been kicked out of office. He's more like Trump in persona ironically in that sense: delusional followers and "screw you guys, I do what I want" attitude.

"LOCK HER UP!"

(stole that from reddit)

A big lol at all these recent articles essentially saying Trump doesn't care about Puerto Rico...of course he doesn't care! He doesn't give a shit about anyone except Donald J Trump and maybe a few of his red hat wearing, Nascar lovin, white skinned, red blooded 'muricans that have been drinking the snake oil he sold them...

And a WTF lol at reports North Korean duders are reaching out to Republicans trying to figure out Trump and all his nonsense with the supreme leader. Dudes...HE'S FULL OF SHIT! I wonder how that translates in Korean.

A meme I saw on FB this morning further proved the hypocrisy of the right, comparing the NFL players taking a knee on top to Kid Rock on the bottom, cutting a hole out of the center of the US flag and wearing it like a poncho. And this guy wants to run for senator??

Brought to you by Carl's Jr. I guess.

wondering if you mean they were promoting the kid rock thing as being awesome cus wearing flag is patriotic af and the commentary is essentially "why can't they be more like this guy smh"

i wouldn't really be surprised either way

Naw. Fuck Kid Rock. He desecrated the flag by cutting a hole in it because he's a fucking idiot.

A big lol at all these recent articles essentially saying Trump doesn't care about Puerto Rico...of course he doesn't care! He doesn't give a shit about anyone except Donald J Trump and maybe a few of his red hat wearing, Nascar lovin, white skinned, red blooded 'muricans that have been drinking the snake oil he sold them...

And a WTF lol at reports North Korean duders are reaching out to Republicans trying to figure out Trump and all his nonsense with the supreme leader. Dudes...HE'S FULL OF SHIT! I wonder how that translates in Korean.

똥이 가득하다.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/09/fake-news-including-from-russian-sources-saturated-battleground-states-trump-barely-won/

Millions of tweets were flying furiously in the final days leading up to the 2016 US presidential election. And in closely fought battleground states that would prove key to Donald Trump’s victory, they were more likely than elsewhere in America to be spreading links to fake news and hyper-politicized content from Russian sources and WikiLeaks, according to new research published Thursday by Oxford University.

it's amazing everyone hasn't resigned.. this guy just throws everyone under the bus.. such a horrible leader.. who the fuck does this? he should just eat shit and die at this point.. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/01/politics/donald-trump-rex-tillerson-north-korea/index.html

Trump: Tillerson 'wasting his time' negotiating with North Korea

He really wants to fire those nukes doesn't he.

Oh fuck. I see it now. Nuke launching photo op, drops signature "you're fired!"

Edited by Gocab

it's amazing everyone hasn't resigned.. this guy just throws everyone under the bus.. such a horrible leader.. who the fuck does this? he should just eat shit and die at this point.. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/01/politics/donald-trump-rex-tillerson-north-korea/index.html

Trump: Tillerson 'wasting his time' negotiating with North Korea

he wants war? 

Edited by Deer

he is unfit to be president. get him out 

these past weeks he has divided the nation, got in fights with puerto rican politicians and now pushing for war with north korea 

the experiment is over, this is a failed presidency, give us paul ryan

he is unfit to be president. get him out 

these past weeks he has divided the nation, got in fights with puerto rican politicians and now pushing for war with north korea 

the experiment is over, this is a failed presidency, give us paul ryan

look at the replies to that tweet and also his tweets about puerot rico.. you'll come across supporters saying equally horrible shit.. standing behind him 100%. 

if paul ryan faound his way into the office he'd bankrupt the country trying to reanimate ayn rand so he could lick her asshole. 

Yeah Paul Ryn is a grade A cunt alright, no better than the two assholes he rims.  that's why I encourage you to flood your out-of-state campaign cashness towards  unseating Dickhead Eddie Munster in the coming midterm.  Dude Randy Brice has a legit chance of beating him due largely in part to the fact that Ryn is a complicit, spineless shitbag in all this mess.

Part of me is surprised that teh catlic church hasn't excommunicated Ryan and Pence already, but then I remembered that I grew up in the church, and then it all makes sense :cisfor:

Lemme guess...Trump is gonna do fuckall about it except berate the hospitals (via Twitter) for failing to keep them alive, like the POS that he is.

The whole thing is god damn tragic