IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

whatever happened to those isips or isis or isil punks or whatever they were called?

Haven't seen Syria or ISIS in the news for well over a month.

i guess russia wants it that way. 

hmm? Sorry, what do you mean?

i was going full tinfoil hat and implying/joking that putin is controlling the media so trump won't have to answer questions about russian involvement in syria

What if Kim Jong Un starts referring to Donald as Orange man? Then will this all boil down to a battle between rocket man vs. orange man? Is this how it ends? Can we get a comic book version of this instead?

Shits getting real..Donnie "barking dog" orange man does more stupid meaningless sanctions while supreme leader "rocket man" says "I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged US dotard with fire."

Grab the popcorn y'all...

until they actually start evacuating S. Korea, I take this all as rhetoric, once that happens, yeah who knows.  i'm curious if Trump will actually try to shoot down one of their missile tests.

yeah, doesn't the U.S. have the star wars program?

until they actually start evacuating S. Korea, I take this all as rhetoric, once that happens, yeah who knows.  i'm curious if Trump will actually try to shoot down one of their missile tests.

it's a series of films. 

this thing is currently in orbit, nobody seems to know what it's doing up there:

https://spaceflightnow.com/2017/09/07/spacex-beats-hurricane-with-smooth-launch-of-militarys-x-37b-spaceplane/

probably just testing it, or maybe used for reconnaissance, but maybe it's got a death ray too?

this thing is currently in orbit, nobody seems to know what it's doing up there:

https://spaceflightnow.com/2017/09/07/spacex-beats-hurricane-with-smooth-launch-of-militarys-x-37b-spaceplane/

probably just testing it, or maybe used for reconnaissance, but maybe it's got a death ray too?

The X37B has to be the sketchiest thing in the US's arsenal right now, that we know of.  Any conventional rocket could deliver standard satellite payloads into orbit, so the fact that this thing was developed completely in secret screams covert operations.  I'm surprised SpaceX is being trusted with such top secret technology, I guess if the shit really hits the fan with N. Korea, we'll see what's actually been happening with these shuttles for the past several years.

lol why is he talking about football?  If you had shown me that clip a couple years ago I would have assumed it was from an upcoming Idiocracy sequal.  I know it kind of goes without saying by this point, but the US sure is balls deep in Bizarroland.  I almost can't handle it... like I actually feel like I might be going crazy when I look into what's new in American politics.