IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Fox may be Trump’s safe space, but Trump is Fox’s safe space, too. It’s a circular feedback loop.

fucking christ.. not like we didn't know they're staring at each other in the mirror but fucking ay..

We're in a fucking PKD novel

lol

more from the book:

Trump, changing the topic, said to [Joe] Scarborough and [Mika] Brzezinski [of the Morning Joe show on NBC], “So what about you guys? What’s going on?” He was referencing their not-so-secret secret relationship. Scarborough and Brzezinski said it was all still complicated, and not public, officially, but it was good and everything was getting resolved. “You guys should just get married,” prodded Trump. “I can marry you! I’m an Internet Unitarian minister,” Kushner, otherwise an Orthodox Jew, said suddenly. “What?” said the president. “What are you talking about? Why would they want you to marry them when I could marry them? When they could be married by the president! At Mar-a-Lago!”

people think they're supposed to vote for their favorite tv show character

Next season of Game of Thrones decides who will run for 2020!

Go Icepeople from the north!

What a fucking moron, more people running for office that don't even understand the laws they're running to uphold.

lol nice. Don't know how it's a thing for such old, ridiculous men to be in power, or rather SEEKING power, when they must know they just can't keep up or comprehend or debate. Pretty sure he's got no chance in Arizona, but who knows these days.

people think they're supposed to vote for their favorite tv show character

Can't we just make Superman president? Or Batman? He's smart.

I bet captain America could defeat the evil Dr. Trump and his Russian minions

all it would take is one person to punch a cop or break a window for the whole lot to be labelled dangerous and broken up with police and military force ala ferguson and other BLM protests.

also i hope we're not forgetting what happened to egypt after tahrir square..

and Syria?? Libya, Yemen?

the Arab Spring did not really work out in the long run for anybody except possibly the North African states. this is not to say that it was a bad idea or that the movement shouldn't have been started, but it devolved into chaos and further infighting rather than becoming a cohesive and much-needed push forward in the evolution of those states.

Edited by usagi

Just kill the prez. It worked re: JFK. Look at Lee Harvey Oswald, a young man who didn't like where things where going and single handedly, without zero input from the FBI or CIA, made sure JFK's vision was never realized. Cmon guys, let's murder the president!

Edited by span