IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

not that I would dream of defending this man but those numbers look cyclical.

that might be true except for the worst financial collapse in a 100 years or whatever.. the economy literally fucking exploded right before Obama took office. 

if not for the republican congress blocking everything he wanted to do the numbers, in all likelihood, would've been even better during obama's presidency. the republicans blocked much of his infrastructure spending bill if not all of it.. which would've been a trillion dollars or something stupid like that pumped into the jobs market directly hiring people to fix all our shitty bridges roads.. up light rail ability in different places. etc etc etc.. 

it's been long enough since the GFC that a regular cyclical pattern might be re-established, but idk really.

anyway, irl lol bit from the book:

“I won. I am the winner. I am not the loser,” he repeated, incredulously, like a mantra.

it's been long enough since the GFC that a regular cyclical pattern might be re-established, but idk really.

anyway, irl lol bit from the book:

“I won. I am the winner. I am not the loser,” he repeated, incredulously, like a mantra.

fucking lol.. 

is the book legit? the author said he has all the interviews taped but who knows, DC is full of shit, cant trust anybody 

he should release some of those taped interviews so we know its legit.

The only way Donnie can redeem himself in my eyes and would gain my vote in 2020 is if he poops himself in public

I'm expecting something like this soon. I wonder if he wears adult diapers or if one of his advisors could convince him to wear them when the time comes. 

Don't forget about the dentures thing. 

Think about it...the president of the United States up in front of the podium rambling about who knows what, and suddenly his inner pants leg grows a massive wet stain...if anyone can poop himself in public and bullshit his way out of it it's donnie

is the book legit? the author said he has all the interviews taped but who knows, DC is full of shit, cant trust anybody 

he should release some of those taped interviews so we know its legit.

the source material was all taken from "conversations" which were not all taped. some of these conversations were off-the-record and not for attribution, some are straight on-the-record.

the opening author's note makes it clear that there's been some creative interpretation in weaving together some aspects of the overall story. also some of the quotes/material from less truthful sources have been presented as-is for the reader to make their own judgement, which is probably the biggest sticking point if you're reading this critically (which you should be by default).

my reading so far (50 pages) is that while some specific details about characters and interactions are doubtful, it seems to add up generally.

it could all be made up.. but my guess is the made up stuff is a good guess about what actually happens w/these people.. so, by that standard.. so long as you make up something that could be true.. then it is true.. so.. it's all true... just because no one actually heard someone say these things doesn't mean they weren't said.. or something similar.. 

:cerious:  :cisfor:

edit: anyone heard the tapes from the nixon whitehouse?

that shit is crazy. the stuff that get's said... wow.. not hard to imagine trump going on about all kinds of shit and sayng dumb as fuck runs of the mouth.. i mean.. he's a fucking idiot.. nixon was a nut but he wasn't so stupid.. he was paranoid and dirty but he actually wanted the job and knew how gov't worked (may he rot in hell) but he had an agenda... 

Edited by ignatius

Think about it...the president of the United States up in front of the podium rambling about who knows what, and suddenly his inner pants leg grows a massive wet stain...if anyone can poop himself in public and bullshit his way out of it it's donnie

Here these Democrats are again constantly slandering me and, like, if we had better libel laws this wouldn't be an issue, but if you look at the numbers they're just trying to pull a fast one on me, calling me "Diaper Donnie" as if it even rhymes - let me tell you if they can't come up with better slogans than that - I mean if they think I want to get in bed with Big Diaper they're out of their minds.  Just because they're in the pockets of the sanitation companies doesn't mean I'm going to be, mark my words if you ever see them trying to pull this nonsense again, just do me a favor, laugh at them for me, because they don't know how to use time efficiently.  Let me tell you I wake up early and go to bed late and if you think I'm going to waste my precious time for a bathroom break like Crooked Hillary took during the middle of our debate, remember that?  Then you're out of your mind if you actually think that.  Oh and remember that time Crooked Hillary and I had a debate and she took a really long bathroom break?  Can you believe it, what an inefficient use of time from a person aspiring for such a higher office.  Let me tell you.

*continues demented Alzheimer's rambling for another half hour before his handler takes him off the stage*

People hating on the Seth Abramson tweets should ignore this post.

I have to post though, because he made some very good observations, imo. Not necessarily about Trump, but rather about how laws are applied in the US. And how problematic it is. It's not news perhaps, but a former prosecutor explaining there's two kinds of law - a rich mans law and an everybody else law - gets to the heart of the problem. And to my eyes explain the Seth Abramson haters. As they're implicitly arguing that Trump won't be impeached because by rich man's law he probably did nothing wrong. And in US they might have a case.

After these he goes into the rich mans law stuff. Also wrt Hillaries mail-server, btw. Arguing what she did was illegal. Which to me shows Seth is wearing his blindfold of Justice.

Edited by goDel

I have no idea why, but I just watched that CNN interview with fucktard Stephen Miller from earlier today. This whole thing, and I mean Trump and all his baggage, is just so incredibly embarrassing.

Miller is definitely implicated in the obstruction of justice thing at least. That interview might be all about ass kissing in hopes of a pardon or something stupid like that. It doesn't have to seem reasonable for them to think these things.