IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I'm looking forward to the next roundtable thing, where every staffer is forced to praise Trump's stable genius.

How exazachary? I know she's fantastically wealthy and egotistical (and if she decided to run it'd be like pouring 100x-Hillary-strengf gasoline on the dumpster fire that's 'Merica), but where'd you get that plate to the playa-hattin buffet

eddit: @ uggi

Edited by Bob Dobalina

oprah?  all we need is battling left/right tv personalities as presidents from here on out..  hollywood takeover of gov't. it'll be great. what could go wrong? 

How exazachary? I know she's fantastically wealthy and egotistical (and if she decided to run it'd be like pouring 100x-Hillary-strengf gasoline on the dumpster fire that's 'Merica), but where'd you get that plate to the playa-hattin buffet

eddit: @ uggi

the thing that's always struck me about her being in the social position she's in is that hasn't done anything with it, and seems to have specifically chosen not to in order to not risk her standing/career/wealth. the sway she had over suburban America and the vast horde of carefully race-agnostic (but not quite pro-equality) picket-fence moms was pursued as a means to its own end rather than as a platform for addressing real social issues which she, as the most powerful black woman in America at the time, should have been compelled to do out of a sense of empathy and moral necessity. she gave people indifferent about race problems in America an excuse to continue being indifferent, by substituting honest and open discussions with some kind of gross, empty, consumerist-driven group ritual on national television ("THE BEES!").

also she gave Dr Phil his start and I fucking hate that charlatan. again, a gross substitution of true purpose (mental health dialogue) with sham and showbiz. some people can't discern the difference, and can't be persuaded to either, and that's dangerous. my mum watched that shit all the time and couldn't understand why I despised him.

^ Oh Mingey!

Thakns (deadass) for the response U, valid points taken.  It's been so long since she spawned Dr. Phil that I totally forgot, fuck that guy.  And yeah I see how you view her from the power perspective; I've long dismissed Michael Jordan and Jay-Z as cunts for many the same reasons.  Guess I never really paid mind to her as no one within my sphere of influence was ever into her brand of shit.

I can't find any clips (surprise) but years ago on the Man Show Jimmy Kimmel would go blackface as Oprah for skits.  His Karl Malone was much funnier imo -

love 'n lite

If the next presidential dynasty is going the way of the whacky celebrity route, then my vote goes to Stephen Colbert, in character as Stephen Colbert from the Colbert report. He would run as a republican with Arnold as his VP, since poor Arnie can't be president due to being born an Austrian. Arnie would also be required to stay in character as any one of his '80s/'90s movie characters at all times, he could change it up based on his mood. T-800 one day, next day detective John Kimball, etc...

The establishment Dems are fuckin retarded if they think Oprah has a chance against Trump. Yeah, let's just go ahead and counter a washed up former reality TV bigoted ballsack with the matriarch of pretentious old lady talk shows. Fuck US politics.

I think it was a half-assed trial balloon that’s been deflated already.

Man I hope so. Can't they find like one scientist or doctor or someone in that whole fucking country that isn't a TV host to run for pres? Cmonnnn.

Edited by chad2wycked

I mean if you need the next pres to be a black lady, Kamala Harris is where it's at. Former prosecutor, then Attorney General of California, now a senator. She knows wtf she's doing and she's a black lady. She also reamed Jeff Sessions during one of his testimonies. Just do it.