IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Yeah would all y'all talking about European ideals quit posting about that shit so we can make this thread great again? We're in dire need here of a racist joke or flamethrower gif to get back to Donnie's level...

Isn't anyone using the phrase 'virtue signaling' just virtue signalling to the the type of people that use the phrase virtue signaling?

exactly the point that mixl dodged because he couldn't reconcile the mental gymnastics.

good to see he's doubling down on his pledge to avoid tribalism by constantly parroting the same tired arguments reactionaries use all the time, now that's what i call free thinking.

I'm not claiming higher morality than anyone, thats the definition I understand as virtue signalling 

u rlly wanna fight don't u? ever been on a real fight on the streets? struggled trough a rough childhood in a poor country? I expect not; people I have met who have been trough shit aren't expending their time looking for fights on idm forums 

Heard a bit about Kavanaugh throughout the day today, he's a conservative picked by a conservative group. They're saying he's perhaps a touch more to the center than Gorsuch, which ain't exactly 'moderate' or anything.

All I know is he's no MIXL2.

also: a triggered racist snowflake told a woman she shouldn't be wearing a shirt with the puerto-rican flag on it, especially if she was american because:

“If you’re an American citizen, why are you wearing that sh*t!” he yelled. “If you’re an American citizen, you should not be wearing that shirt in America!”

puerto rico is part of the united states 

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/angry-racist-berates-woman-wearing-puerto-rico-shirt-america-without-realizing-part-us/

ever been on a real fight on the streets? struggled trough a rough childhood in a poor country?

only a cunt would come out of such an experience wishing they were born white and adopting shitty conservative Western politics with racist/culture-clash overtones. well done for somehow managing to exploit your prior experiences as a poor brown person to continue shitting on other poor brown people while whitewashing yourself and pretending you're now part of some master race. amazing.

ever been on a real fight on the streets? struggled trough a rough childhood in a poor country?

only a cunt would come out of such an experience wishing they were born white and adopting shitty conservative Western politics with racist/culture-clash overtones. well done for somehow managing to exploit your prior experiences as a poor brown person to continue shitting on other poor brown people while whitewashing yourself and pretending you're now part of some master race. amazing.

dude, what's your problem? for real? where have I insinuated that I'm part of some master race? that other people independently of colour should not have equal opportunity? that I wished I was born white?!

you're fighting your bloody imagination man

edit: if from your perspective thinking that borders and limitation on immigration are reasonable equates thinking that one belongs to a master race and that all other races should be erased then sure, I see how you draw that conclusion and I also see that you're insane 

Edited by MIXL2

dude, what's your problem? for real? where have I insinuated that I'm part of some master race? that other people independently of colour should not have equal opportunity? that I wished I was born white?!

you do, though. you didn't even want to admit your country of origin in the JBP thread lol, you couched it like "uhh yea I migrated x number of years ago BUT I'M A CITIZEN K". nobody cares, own where you're from and who you are, and don't be a cunt to others trying to get a leg up too who haven't been as lucky as you are. even if you don't realise the position you've taken consciously, it's certainly reflected in the politics you've adopted, which has a practical effect on others.

I realise I probably shouldn't be so harsh because you're young and dopey and you might get more with it towards the end of your 20s, but hey, this is WATMM.

usagi, on 10 Jul 2018 - 05:52 AM, said:

MIXL2, on 10 Jul 2018 - 05:30 AM, said:

usagi, on 10 Jul 2018 - 05:26 AM, said:

MIXL2, on 10 Jul 2018 - 02:51 AM, said:

you do, though. you didn't even want to admit your country of origin in the JBP thread lol, you couched it like "uhh yea I migrated x number of years ago BUT I'M A CITIZEN K". nobody cares, own where you're from and who you are, and don't be a cunt to others trying to get a leg up too who haven't been as lucky as you are. even if you don't realise the position you've taken consciously, it's certainly reflected in the politics you've adopted, which has a practical effect on others.

I realise I probably shouldn't be so harsh because you're young and dopey and you might get more with it towards the end of your 20s, but hey, this is WATMM.

I was born in Mexico but have Colombian parents, moved to Colombia when I was 2 then again to Brazil when I was 10 after my mother re-married a Swedish man lastly I ended up in Sweden 2009 (edit: I was 12)

I have 3 nationalities, where am I from then? I have equally burning memories from Colombia, Sweden and Brazil.. so "owning where im from" is no straightforward matter in this particular case

South american countries are poisoned in corruption, injustice and deceit; which is even more tragic if you take into account that people despite this truly are hardworking and kind.

Sweden does a absolutely deplorable job of distinguishing between people who come here from cocaine farms as criminals and people who have worked honestly to shit to get here, every single "asylum seeking" from Colombia that I have met is in one or another way connected to our fucking guerrillas

And so I couldn't wish more that hardworking immigrants got here, the current policies don't get it done, hence my stance

edit: for anyone pondering revolutionary left-wing ideals you'd do well in reading up on the colombian guerillas(1960s onwards) almost three generations, hundreds of thousands dead and disappeared all in the name of whatever cause resulting in nothing but more corruption and hate

edit2: I want to clarify that this is the position I hold in Sweden, the US is a much more complicated mess

Edited by MIXL2

^ that's exactly the disingenuous horseshit I'm pointing to. honestly, it's beneath reply, but here:

1. you're South American by blood, plain and simple. the reason you don't get this and are stuck on the variable concept of "nationality" is because you'd rather not be associated with your roots.

2. even if "all" Colombian asylum seekers admitted to Sweden are connected to narcotics - which is ridiculous, I think that's your prejudice or at best your personal experience which cannot be extended as a general rule - that does not somehow parlay itself into a general anti-migrant stance, not to mention the rest of your gay beliefs.

3. your trolly college-level I-haven't-read anything-but-here's-my-opinion throwaway comments on serious topics often allow you to express those gay regressive beliefs whilst also giving you an out from directly committing to anything, which makes you nothing but a baiting shitposter.

in conclusion: pull up your fucking pants.

^ that's exactly the disingenuous horseshit I'm pointing to. honestly, it's beneath reply, but here:

1. you're South American by blood, plain and simple. the reason you don't get this and are stuck on the variable concept of "nationality" is because you'd rather not be associated with your roots.

2. even if "all" Colombian asylum seekers admitted to Sweden are connected to narcotics - which is ridiculous, I think that's your prejudice or at best your personal experience which cannot be extended as a general rule - that does not somehow parlay itself into a general anti-migrant stance, not to mention the rest of your gay beliefs.

3. your trolly college-level I-haven't-read anything-but-here's-my-opinion throwaway comments on serious topics often allow you to express those gay regressive beliefs whilst also giving you an out from directly committing to anything, which makes you nothing but a baiting shitposter.

in conclusion: pull up your fucking pants.

why do you assume that the reason I'm stuck on the variable concept of nationality is that I'm ashamed of being colombian? that's such a weird conclusion to draw imo, I don't feel that way at all.. what does it matter where I come from really?

you're correct that an anti immigrant stance is not warranted purely by anecdotal experiences, firstly: I'm not anti immigrant, but I believe Sweden's immigration policy is not being regulated properly and should be regulated more strongly, these are different stances

secondly: the anecdotal experiences are not only mine and the statistics here correlating immigration to crime are not pretty, which reinforces said stance (amongst other statistics)

I think the "gay beliefs" you attribute to me are basically the same you attributed on the jbp thread which honestly do not reflect what I believe at all... you're fighting what you want me to be, not what I am (I take the blame tho, I was kinda heated I remember probs posted shit that didn't translate well)

If I was a true baiting troll/shitposter I would just come at you full force with insults "not an argument" posts and pointless inflammatory statements without trying to find common ground.. as you often see on the internet (edit: I'm not negating I do this now and then but this is not the case in this discussion)

Selling coke builds character.

how do you read that from what I wrote? the people I mentioned as hard working and kind are purely that (despite a very corrupt government and often very harsh contitions). I believe they compose the majority of the country and the majority of the country is not a coke factory Edited by MIXL2

not only will Kavanaugh likely make abortion illegal and weight the supreme court more to the right, he wrote that presidents shouldn’t be “distracted” by criminal investigations.

people think if the democrats can get a couple republicans on their side they can prevent his appointment. but gorsuch was appointed with 3 democratic votes, from senators in states that voted trump. there are 6 states with democratic senators that voted trump. 

this could be big. 5 people plead guilty. manafort's in solitary confinement. cohen apparently is trying to flip but mueller hasn't taken him up on it yet.

there are a lot of principles that have not been put to the test in courts and may reach the supreme court, such as if a president can be subpoenaed for testimony, which is on the brink of being sent to the courts right now.

too bad the republicans were allowed to brazenly steal an appointment from obama by the oblivious american public.