IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I lived in Great Falls once...back when I was too young to know anything about politics

What was it like? I've never been to those distant parts of murica

From what I can remember, it was beautiful landscape, loads of restaurants in the city, but MT itself is largely rural (get it, MT, haha) And I think posted highway speed limits were 80 or 85 MPH.

We actually moved to south NJ from Great Falls back in '93. Needless to say it was a big change, because the urbanization was much more concentrated the further east you go. Plus way more Italian food.

giphy.gif

flol

flol

floatling floller

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/giant-sadiq-khan-baby-balloon-to-fly-over-london/

London Mayor Sadiq Khan balloon planned to counter 'Trump baby' blimp in London

I see a great future where we teach children to make balloons of the person they most despise and scream at each other, a great step in the right direction for intellectual political discourse

U.S. Opposition to Breast-Feeding Resolution Stuns World Health Officials

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/08/health/world-health-breastfeeding-ecuador-trump.html

A resolution to encourage breast-feeding was expected to be approved quickly and easily by the hundreds of government delegates who gathered this spring in Geneva for the United Nations-affiliated World Health Assembly.

Based on decades of research, the resolution says that mother’s milk is healthiest for children and countries should strive to limit the inaccurate or misleading marketing of breast milk substitutes.

Then the United States delegation, embracing the interests of infant formula manufacturers, upended the deliberations.

American officials sought to water down the resolution by removing language that called on governments to “protect, promote and support breast-feeding” and another passage that called on policymakers to restrict the promotion of food products that many experts say can have deleterious effects on young children.

When that failed, they turned to threats, according to diplomats and government officials who took part in the discussions. Ecuador, which had planned to introduce the measure, was the first to find itself in the cross hairs.

The Americans were blunt: If Ecuador refused to drop the resolution, Washington would unleash punishing trade measures and withdraw crucial military aid. The Ecuadorean government quickly acquiesced.

[freud]All because those old white dudes are scared of a breast. [/freud]

nestle babby formula

milk bar now serving customers

babby mammas

virtue signaling on an idm forum is the pinnacle of human experience

edit: note, after idiolizing big papa jbp on an idm forum imho <3

please explain what virtue signalling is and demonstrate how this is happening ITT with evidence

na

I see discussion as a tool to learn not to "defend" or "attack" whatever dumbass bullshit you or i happen to post (edit: as in, more as a means to find out how you or i could b wrong then learn from it)

I also enjoy having some fun while at it, you're no fun man every bloody post u quote me on is to tell me how much of an idiot I am and that's fine but not much point to it imo

Edited by MIXL2