IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

apparently Sylvester Stallone was key to getting Trump to pardon Jack Johnson...that gives me an idea, feed Stallone sensible legislative proposals and convince Trump to pass them

i'll send pamela anderson that memo because she apparently went to kanye instead of stallone and he obviously didn't get shit done. salute to sly 

I feel like I'm starting to get burnt out on politics in general.

i've been burnt out on politics for a while- the problem is that something happens almost on a daily basis that swings the conversation either right or left. like trump cancelling the meeting with kim jung un. just 19 days ago, his most loyal fanbase was claiming this meeting was going to usher in "world peace" and most couldn't believe how "amazing they felt about my president, ever". 

today they remain mum about the cancelation of the meetings. i'm sort of wondering if they even take politics seriously or whether we've been reduced to an orgy of competing over who's argument is correct while trying to ruin the other person's credibility if their beliefs. it gets tiring pretty quick but we (the country) remain stubbornly involved 

today we got an announcement of a vague anti-imported auto tariff, banking regulations were rolled back, and Jack Johnson being pardoned (something McCain worked on back in 2008) 

apparently Sylvester Stallone was key to getting Trump to pardon Jack Johnson...that gives me an idea, feed Stallone sensible legislative proposals and convince Trump to pass them

forget the NK mess, this is truly unconscionable. there's no excuse for that man's music.

I feel like I'm starting to get burnt out on politics in general.

i've been burnt out on politics for a while- the problem is that something happens almost on a daily basis that swings the conversation either right or left. like trump cancelling the meeting with kim jung un. just 19 days ago, his most loyal fanbase was claiming this meeting was going to usher in "world peace" and most couldn't believe how "amazing they felt about my president, ever". 

today they remain mum about the cancelation of the meetings. i'm sort of wondering if they even take politics seriously or whether we've been reduced to an orgy of competing over who's argument is correct while trying to ruin the other person's credibility if their beliefs. it gets tiring pretty quick but we (the country) remain stubbornly involved 

today we got an announcement of a vague anti-imported auto tariff, banking regulations were rolled back, and Jack Johnson being pardoned (something McCain worked on back in 2008) 

forget the NK mess, this is truly unconscionable. there's no excuse for that man's music.

by god, if trump pardons dave matthews and his band...

imagine that, someone pushed the "i'm not pc / just saying it as it is / fuck SJW" angle so far they realized they are saying simply uttering godawful bullshit and declaring anything of any worth

delusional gas-lighting is hard to tackle but the occasional open target emerges, utter stupity is often an impenetrable wall but when weak spot emerges it's easy to demolish

reminds me of this 5:57

Needless to say, I'm sick of all the lying, slandering, racist, xenophobic, straw-manning bullshit coming from all these alt-right cockroaches. YouTube is especially problematic for this. Although from nearly three months ago, this article does a pretty good job of explaining the epidemic: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/why-the-rights-dark-web-trolls-are-taking-over-youtube

YouTube as a company need to be more aggressive at purging all these sock-puppet accounts. I don't recall if there are any anti-bot measures like a captcha for registration of new accounts, but either way they need to get their shit together.

^ Would that mean that they no longer care about voting? If that's the case, that will give the rest of us an advantage in the next election cycle.

Edited by ambermonk

(i think the Rosanne numbers weren't doing so well after the initial buzz)

“research suggests”

exactly

Needless to say, I'm sick of all the lying, slandering, racist, xenophobic, straw-manning bullshit coming from all these alt-right cockroaches. YouTube is especially problematic for this. Although from nearly three months ago, this article does a pretty good job of explaining the epidemic: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/why-the-rights-dark-web-trolls-are-taking-over-youtube

YouTube as a company need to be more aggressive at purging all these sock-puppet accounts. I don't recall if there are any anti-bot measures like a captcha for registration of new accounts, but either way they need to get their shit together.

Yeah, it seems there needs to be some serious work done on YT to address a lot of shit. It's maybe not as bad as Twitter's problem, but I could see it being similarly disruptive and manipulative in different ways. May already be, honestly. Lord knows Google wouldn't come out and say 'oh yeah, we just found that YT users were manipulating the algorithms to promote slanderous videos and bullshit lies for years, also we have no way of fixing that, totes soz guyz'

^ Would that mean that they no longer care about voting? If that's the case, that will give the rest of us an advantage in the next election cycle.

i think it just means they vote for the authoritarian who wants to suspend rights etc. 

lol.  bye roseanne!  can't wait for trump's tweet relate to that news

Me me me me me me me

Or how about Donald j trump apologizes to all of humanity for subjecting us to this absurd failed reality show experiment called the Donald trump presidency and then pulls the trigger?

Edited by zero

There is a void in his soul that will never be filled. Except for perhaps if everything was named after him, "oh boy, the Trump sure is bright today", and if the world chanted his name as he ejaculates into his own daughter.

Edited by tec

There is a void in his soul that will never be filled. Except for perhaps if everything was named after him, "oh boy, the Trump sure is bright today", and if the world chanted his name as he ejaculates into his own daughter.

flol.  

this is quite a visual.