IGNORED

Moderation

BobDobalina

A couple of times now I've seen threads disappeared like it's 1970s Argentina and just want to know what the score is.

The "yer mum's favorite song" thread was completely innocuous but just vanished as of a few hours ago.  There was actually some good music discussion (gasp!) in there too.  To just disappear it w/o explanation is bullshit. 

If a thread's legitimately shite and it's justified, just lock it, k?  Bring back the nonsense/crap subforum need be.  Thanks.

haha yeah I no rite?

It's not that it was deleted, but why it was deleted, there was nothing in there afoul of the rules or deserving of deletion as far as I can remember (I'd go back and look, but I can't cuz its deleted).

Since there's apparently no legit reason for disappearing what was again an innocuous thread, you have to then consider other reasons.  As amusing as it seems we do have a cute lil "social contract" here, and the prospect that stuff is removed on whims should be of interest to those whomst've patronize this establishment.

Hm, that's weird? Usually we don't delete anything. We simply just hide topics so you guys can't see them anymore. This must be some sort of mistake because it was a totally harmless thread.

I'll ask

basically i was on my phone and fucked up a post so wanted to delete the post and redo it, but i accidently deleted the whole thread...then it was like 11pm or something and i just though oh well fuck it and went to bed.

basically i was on my phone and fucked up a post so wanted to delete the post and redo it, but i accidently deleted the whole thread...then it was like 11pm or something and i just though oh well fuck it and went to bed.

1358.gif

1358.gif

Where's this from then?

1358.gif

Where's this from then?

cshould be from The Princess Diaries

This place needs more moderation, not less.  Can we temp ban BCM?  Yes it was a mistake, but there were far reaching repercussions.  A couple of months seems appropriate.

Fake news.

Fake news.

Sad!

these are the [alternative] facts.

Archived