IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

Countdown has ended in Istanbul, Turkey as of right now. Hoping that it opens when it ends over at UK. I've heard on Reddit (not sure if it's real) that it's gonna come up when it's 20th of June all around the world.

Countdown has ended in Istanbul, Turkey as of right now. Hoping that it opens when it ends over at UK. I've heard on Reddit (not sure if it's real) that it's gonna come up when it's 20th of June all around the world.

hmm when is that?

lol this is so aphex like 

no it cant be just some counter no it has to be the most confusing weird one you can find plus as thats not enough it has to have changes from time to time so its adjusted lol 

its like the car dealer goes into full scientists mode and tries to invent a new engine every time you visit instead of using one thats already there like all others do 

Edited by o00o

hmm when is that?

Not sure. The weird thing is that when it was around 00:00:25:00.000, I refreshed the page and it just ended.

Edited by Consul

I

hmm when is that?

t's already July 20th around the world

http://www.worldtimezone.com

I

hmm when is that?

t's already July 20th around the world

http://www.worldtimezone.com

Oh it's probably gonna open in UK time then.

12pm: 00:02:34:00.950

1pm: 00:01:56:00.678

Does that mean 1 IRL hour = 38 afx minutes?

If so, it means it'll end just after 4pm, which is what some people pulled from the code.

Providing my quick math is reliable

just in time for 4:20 :)

pack smoke dance