IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

I'd prefer Aphex Twin shaped lemon drizzle cake or Victoria sponge. Donuts are fucking diabolical.

"lemon drizzle" sounds like a sex move

actually so does "Victoria sponge" now that I think about it.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

A live stream of rich sitting on his couch playing donkey kong country

FACT's Against The Clock episode with Rich would be great, would love to see Richie pressured with time to make a track. 

Imagine another GX1 Solo recorded ad hoc, oh my days

FACT's Against The Clock episode with Rich would be great, would love to see Richie pressured with time to make a track. 

that would be awesome, although he'd probably slow down the clock to give himself more time. cheater.

I'm more concerned on what's gonna appear rather than when it's gonna appear. I wonder what Aphexian treasures will be revealed?

Fuckin called it!!!

Good one man.

2094qic.jpg

Seems like the timer is running real time now. I'm showing 0:15:20:00. I wonder if something will only happen when either all the timers run down or maybe the UK timer?

that would be awesome, although he'd probably slow down the clock to give himself more time. cheater.
I wish this would happen, not because I give much of a shit about his Cirklon-heavy production process these days but because I want to see either some expert level trolling or a fan-disappointing abject failure. Guaranteed schadenfreude.

maybe is like that vid he released for field day with aphex bombs going everywhere... at different times different places

edit: boom boom boom

Edited by MIXL2

maybe is like that vid he released for field day with aphex bombs going everywhere... at different times different places

edit: boom boom boom

Oh yeah, the war games thing. Good observation, plus it had that countdown timer. Probably just coincidence, and I'm not expecting a huge announcement  (not sure why, maybe just the lack of marketing behind this from Warp) but that would be an awesome surprise.

People are saying it'll be a Melodies From Mars release, I'm hoping it'll be an announcement for a new release + a new single. 

Either way just excited things are happening  :aphexsign: