IGNORED

Anxiety-inducing music

Pipenik

Post music that makes you feel stressed, paranoid, queasy, whatever. Just curious about different ways to trigger people. I don't have a good example to start off with but the track below inspired me to make the thread. If your track evokes certain mental imagery or feelings, feel free to include that in your post. This track made me think of drowning in an open sea, it's the mix of claustrophobic and desolate sounds I think. On the high end ("overhead") you have the aquatic, windy hiss and towards the lower end ("underwater") the urgent downward arpeggio, the impending demise in the vastness.

that's a choon, I can see the anxious part of it but generally that sort of techno brightens me up

NWW's Soliloquy for Lilith is a good un, generally just uneasy and depressing, so naturally I love it

Haxan Cloak is nice and claustrophobic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UINw4LdVFg

I had a 1 month panic attack period initialized by this album and by 2 this tracks especially

Actually when panic attack builded up i heard main theme from this track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bA_o2lPSYI

It was frightening and beautiful at the same time

I listened to Flying Lotus's Cosmogramma the other day for the first time in many years and found it to be borderline unlistenable. Highly irritating and anxiety causing.

I listened to Flying Lotus's Cosmogramma the other day for the first time in many years and found it to be borderline unlistenable. Highly irritating and anxiety causing.

then try You're Dead! thats unlistenable ! 

This song reminds me of working at grocery stores and at CVS when I was younger. An existential nightmare indeed. The music on the speakers is always something like this. The sound of time passing unbearably slowly and dealing with customers.  

then try You're Dead! thats unlistenable !

lol

talk about overrated...

one does not simply find the gates of hades.

more seriously there are streams of it on the web, just google it. headphones only. 

i never fully listened to it btw

Found it.. that was shit

listened to 2 versions in their entireties. Induced nothing but boredom. Throw on some old TG, Ligetti, Irreversible OST for a better anxiety trip. 

one does not simply find the gates of hades.

more seriously there are streams of it on the web, just google it. headphones only. 

i never fully listened to it btw

Found it.. that was shit

listened to 2 versions in their entireties. Induced nothing but boredom. Throw on some old TG, Ligetti, Irreversible OST for a better anxiety trip. 

it's supposed to be played loud, with headphones and lied down in pitch-dark. i'm confident it works under these conditions. anyway it works for others

Archived