IGNORED

AFX - Orphans

I like how they have the temerity to write "this store uses cookies to improve your shopping experience" with page design like that.

As for the release, nice to hear things a bit more cleanly (is this right or has it just been an age since i listened to el soundcloudo) with all the little kinks and quirks fully there.

the site is really punk looking  :biggrin:

the punks i knew would never have designed flyers for shows this terriblol. They were after aesthetic, not pathetic. Maybe he's trying to reflect the cultural decay and degeneracy that he sees around him with that page design. Heil aphex. :beer:

thanks delet....

yeah that's the old teletext font he's usin, blast from the past

totally unecessary thread Farr, there already one goin for orphans and it is a doozie

Anyone know if there's supposed to be a way to buy this as an album? I can't seem to figure that out on just this one.

Perhaps it's the title that explains these are all meant to be single tracks?

thanks delet....

yeah that's the old teletext font he's usin, blast from the past

totally unecessary thread Farr, there already one goin for orphans and it is a doozie

you're totally unnecessary.

Anyone know if there's supposed to be a way to buy this as an album? I can't seem to figure that out on just this one.

Yeah it seems kinda an 'odds and sods' mini collection rather than a 'proper' single/ep: Two versions of his secret Luke Vibert remix for FM, a real old hardcore track, and a modern microtonal piece...Orphans seems quite an appropriate title for it :)

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah it seems kinda an 'odds and sods' mini collection rather than a 'proper' single/ep: Two versions of his secret Luke Vibert remix for FM, a real old hardcore track, and a modern microtonal piece...Orphans seems quite an appropriate title for it :)

don't think nightmail is that old though. sounds like from around period of the two remixes released on men records (2001). perhaps somewhat older, but not that much imo. 

Archived