IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

I deleted my account in anticipation of exactly that over a decade ago and to this day reap the benefits of that decision. The downside is that I can't have people over anymore for fear of them opening the door to my memory-room where I've plastered our, by now semen and tears soaked WhatsApp chat history to the walls.

I was pondering my right leg still not having recovered from an injury that it sustained almost a year ago during an emergency stop while descending a bridge. My right calf brought the bike to an instant stop by catching the left pedal after I'd jumped off and couldn't keep up with the bike. When I came home that night my leg looked like it belonged to a floater or I was wearing a bizarre soggy blue and purple blood boot. It still occasionally throbs and tingles and gets a bit swollen and while I was thinking about this I observed that at some point today one of my front bottom teeth has spontaneously dislocated and is now slightly angled and raised above the others like some sort of tooth-king. Haven't hit my 40s yet but already I'm coming apart at the seams. Good.

• Like 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

was walking the dog this morning, and this lady runs up to me sorta panicky saying how her husband was walking their dog in the area I was heading, and he saw a big coyote that way. I was like oh yeah, there's one that lives across the street from us, I've seen him (I live across the street from a bit of a wooded area). then I kept on walking in the same direction I was heading. she looked at me sorta confused and did a little awkward laugh. as I walked off I thought does she think it will still be there when I get there? and why is she scared of a coyote? why is anyone scared of them? there've only been like 2 recorded deaths ever in N. America of people getting killed by them. the one that lives across the street from us I've seen several times, and have walked toward it when I saw it close once. it ran off, which is a good sign that it's fearful of humans. but I have seen it roaming around in day time hours, and I know that is a bad sign. people are gonna see it, and then probably want to kill it, fearful it is going to kill people, I guess. but the reality is it won't, it is human fear that will get that coyote killed. 

just realized for the first time what an awful mental image is conjured up by the phrase "tic tac toe" 

fetishes hide in the weirdest places

Anecdotal observation indicates religious people are more tolerant of bright light than heathens. Muslims seem to generally be well into fluorescent lighting or icecold leds and I just looked up at a house with slightly warmer but bright light; huge wooden cross on the wall. That’s it. That’s the theory. 

10 hours ago, Nebraska said:

i'd go with a "smart deal" if i were you. also, typical those prices don't include parking

jNaiPYF.jpeg

My word, those packages, along with the 'surging' price aspect, are insane. For £50 a ticket I'd usually be expecting back scratches and other refinements, not sure what my expectations would be at this level. 

3 hours ago, Shimon_Shimon said:

My word, those packages, along with the 'surging' price aspect, are insane. For £50 a ticket I'd usually be expecting back scratches and other refinements, not sure what my expectations would be at this level. 

it's just rich people showing off. they can post about it and then talk about it amongst themselves etc. 

8 hours ago, Shimon_Shimon said:

american culture places high value in maintaining a baller lifestyle, so for a consumerist capitalist mind, this is not just a right of passage, but a motivational challenge to acquire said tickets at any cost. as some people say: taylor swift is someone that cares about her fans ?

• Farnsworth 1

40 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

where's that thread about songs that sound like other songs?

you mean the ambient music thread?

• Haha 2
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 3