IGNORED

Elon Musk's Starman - Is this shitty future real wtf

YO303

not suspicious at all that he just... reinstated the vast majority of suspended accounts... 

like, what? 

dude seems allied with the fascists. not sure if he realizes what he is doing or not

here he is just letting the trolls run twitter 

A screenshot of an Elon Musk tweet saying "the people have spoken" after his unscientific poll results showed most who voted wanted an amnesty for suspended Twitter accounts.

Edited by trying to be less rude

19 minutes ago, azatoth said:

Is it surprising an apartheid South African is cozy with nazis and other right wingers? 

it's pretty weird that "free speech" is what seems to be the driver (or convenient excuse).. or everyone's misunderstanding of it anyways.. but he hated south africa i think... and escaped to canada as soon as he was able.  

he's tweeted many times about "the woke mind virus". i think his current fucktardization status has a lot to do w/culture war stuff and him just thinking he's the smartest guy in the room all the time and being famous and ridiculously wealthy.  he's a dork who thinks he's an edgelord. 

i haven't listened to the behind the bastards episodes about him in a while but they're good at all his background stuff if you're interested. 

gotta wonder how much of peter theil has rubbed off on him. 

everything is dumb. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2022 at 5:26 AM, ignatius said:

but he hated south africa i think... and escaped to canada as soon as he was able.  

Every 'saffa' I've ever met has "hated" South Africa, but also can't shut the fuck up about it, and if you probe any deeper its usually something to do with all the black people.

They're all without exception utter, utter cunts.

Sorry if there are any here lol.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Amen Warrior said:

Every 'saffa' I've ever met has "hated" South Africa, but also can't shut the fuck up about it, and if you probe any deeper its usually something to do with all the black people.

They're all without exception utter, utter cunts.

Sorry if there are any here lol.

Sending this post to me SA gf, brb :^)

On 11/30/2022 at 12:26 AM, ignatius said:

it's pretty weird that "free speech" is what seems to be the driver (or convenient excuse).. or everyone's misunderstanding of it anyways.. but he hated south africa i think... and escaped to canada as soon as he was able.  

he's tweeted many times about "the woke mind virus". i think his current fucktardization status has a lot to do w/culture war stuff and him just thinking he's the smartest guy in the room all the time and being famous and ridiculously wealthy.  he's a dork who thinks he's an edgelord. 

i haven't listened to the behind the bastards episodes about him in a while but they're good at all his background stuff if you're interested. 

gotta wonder how much of peter theil has rubbed off on him. 

everything is dumb. 

This just my 2 cents, but Elon being an ex-pat in America seems to have a fundamental misunderstanding of what our laws define as “protected free speech”, and wants to bring his version of it to the peons. And since he has Autism Spectrum Disorder, he is at a loss as to social interactions, which he excels at, and I don’t think he really gets social media in general, another misunderstanding. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amen Warrior said:

Ah poor you

I'm sure some are actually nice.

She's of English & Irish heritage and claims the 'wanker sarf afreekans' are the afrikaaners (dutch) 

but then they would say that, wouldn't they.

Apparently the anglo SAs call the Dutch SAs 'ropes'

"because they're thick, hairy and twisted"

2 hours ago, trying to be less rude said:

it's possible to be for "free speech" and to also detest musk and what he's been doing to twitter

Apparently selective free speech is a thing these days 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hello spiral said:

She's of English & Irish heritage and claims the 'wanker sarf afreekans' are the afrikaaners (dutch) 

but then they would say that, wouldn't they.

Apparently the anglo SAs call the Dutch SAs 'ropes'

"because they're thick, hairy and twisted"

Oh yeah, this is the worst type. Possibly this is the only type I know. My wife's brother has just proposed to one, despite her being very obviously a Fucking Awful Person, forever ruining all future get togethers with my in laws.

Presumably alan musk is this type 

7 hours ago, xox said:

Apparently selective free speech is a thing these days 

can you define your terms? in usa, free speech refers to the first amendment, which pertains to laws. not moderation by a private entity of its own platform.

Edited by trying to be less rude
  • Like 3
  • Facepalm 1
  • Big Brain 1