IGNORED

Aphex Twin secret gig April 2018

hijexx

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha yeah this was organised by hockeysmith, thats their barn! i know a mate who was gunna go but was too pissed to walk there! got a text after it finished at 12 saying aphex did a set, he got off with one of them like last year i think lmaooo here it is on google maps https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@50.1344691,-5.0929894,3a,75y,97.87h,86.5t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1saIdfHXhYEp1O_WsCETkCIQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

and another angle 1238285_150432821831875_1821706884_n.jpg

good stuff ill keep an eye out for some more gigs in cornwall

fk sounds like he is playing live a bit

ups i´m wrong its from Low Res - Amuck

bastad, that's one of my favourite tunes, now it just looks like i'm copying afx

not surprised he keeps caning it, it's got such a good/weird vibe

bastad, that's one of my favourite tunes, now it just looks like i'm copying afx

Haha, fuck this and play/mix whatever you want, mate. I stopped caring about this long ago, wish i'd remember which "my fav" tunes Richie dropped soon after I've done my mix and most of the stuff was recently released at that time. I was quite amused (that we share more or less the same musical taste) and pissed at the same time but now, whatevs. 

Amuck is lush, I was quite suprised he dropped it at Field Day, though.

Haha, fuck this and play/mix whatever you want, mate. I stopped caring about this long ago, wish i'd remember which "my fav" tunes Richie dropped soon after I've done my mix and most of the stuff was recently released at that time. I was quite amused (that we share more or less the same musical taste) and pissed at the same time but now, whatevs. 

Amuck is lush, I was quite suprised he dropped it at Field Day, though.

hehe yeah i was buzzed when he played it then. i'm well happy to hear it played out. you think it's yours and then you go to a rave and realise all these other people like it. i think we carry around these obsessions and only warily let on to fellow nerds just how attached we are to certain music.

I wonder if he went under an alias or just 'In-House DJ'?

He did say in the SC comments he was considering doing some shows as either DJ Latte or DJ Ultimate Cunt.

we have a user by the name of DJ Latte.

Or is that the joke? I'm slow.

Ok wait... seriously... I never read that comment...

One day i wanted to go to his soundcloud acount. But when i typed in the user number, it strangely linked to a acount called "dj latté" with a profile pic of a cup of latté. I took a listnen. Sounded realy awesome. Butt did not hear enough to realy describe it (it was defenitly a very different sound) i could not listnen to it long. Because when i refreshed the page the acount was gone. I am not sure if it turned back to the original acount or just disapeared. The moment after it i could not find it anymore. I am not joking. Do u know where i could find this comment? Are u sure it is not a comment of me asking him about this?

sorry for the mega late reply but it was definitely Richard saying he thought it would be funny to have an alter ego being either Dj Latte or Dj ultimate cunt. Use the search function in the soundcloud thread and you're sure to find when it occurred. 

He did say in the SC comments he was considering doing some shows as either DJ Latte or DJ Ultimate Cunt.

One day i wanted to go to his soundcloud acount. But when i typed in the user number, it strangely linked to a acount called "dj latté" with a profile pic of a cup of latté. I took a listnen. Sounded realy awesome. Butt did not hear enough to realy describe it (it was defenitly a very different sound) i could not listnen to it long. Because when i refreshed the page the acount was gone. I am not sure if it turned back to the original acount or just disapeared. The moment after it i could not find it anymore. I am not joking. Do u know where i could find this comment? Are u sure it is not a comment of me asking him about this?

sorry for the mega late reply but it was definitely Richard saying he thought it would be funny to have an alter ego being either Dj Latte or Dj ultimate cunt. Use the search function in the soundcloud thread and you're sure to find when it occurred. 

yeah, here it is :)

https://forum.watmm.com/topic/85636-richard-d-james-soundcloud-a-gift-to-the-fans/?p=2325882

https://forum.watmm.com/topic/85636-richard-d-james-soundcloud-a-gift-to-the-fans/?p=2325882

feature-thumbs-up.jpg

feature-thumbs-up.jpg

Hey thanx! That is so cool!

Did nobody else hear this stuff???????

• 1 month later...

Archived