IGNORED

Stupid first world luxuries you’re enriching your life with

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

honestly, i dont understand how any human could live without toilet paper. i have experienced being dirty, poor, hungry(all to a mild extent, wordlwide wise), tired, but scooping poop out your butt with your hands is beyond me.

Eat enough fiber and you won't need toilet paper.

Cherry Noir Grey Goose vodka with a decent ginger beer makes some fucking excellent moscow mules with a cherry twist! 

Used the microwave 5 times today.  Three times for coffee, twice for some meat pie thing that didn't cook through the first time.  I might use it again for another cup of coffee.  

i have an exercise machine in my living room so i don't have to run outside, that's pretty first world. 

or what about taking long showers when many people in the world can't easily obtain drinking water,

ok now i feel bad

a 1974 Norton Commando 850, bartered thru another model exchange (which hadnt been finished) + spare parts, finally

not to covet false idols, but a boyhood dream & only v recently acquired after a few years building up the swapped model, couldnt say no

850Roadster.jpg?la=en&hash=907AE470F9259

it loves the lanes, just the right amount of torque & even better in sunny weather, but careful preciousssssssssssss

- Shipt - groceries ordered online and delivered. Wife is in maternity leave and it helps a lot.

- Electric (non robot) lawn mower and edger

- Sonicare toothbrush

- Google fiber / 1tb drive

- on demand cartoons for my toddler

- ice cream late at night cuz I am an adult

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Arcteryx jackets, I have a cupboard full of 'em

6am sunny summer bike ride (when I get off watmm in a minute), that'll be the Atom SL. But which colour shall I wear? Pine green, deep blue or silvery grey?

Arcteryx Jacket Tart lol, (but least I'm not in a pink and yellow lycra gimp suit)

Water that I can drink straight from the tap.

Food that I can eat, not having grown it.

Water that I can drink straight from the tap.

Lol, but true.

I try to drink the "tap" water wherever I travel, while I'm still relatively young. I was afraid in India, but surprisingly I was OK.

Archived