IGNORED

WORLD CUP FEVER

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol ^^^

love the World Cup, always good atmosphere in the local pubs 

so far I'm loving this fine English early summer, and the World Cup just adds an extra ingredient to the good vibe

happy days all round atm 

Portugal-Spain was a fantastic fucking match. Ronaldo putting in his claim for Ballon D'Or.

The Nacho half-volley was sublime, but that Ronaldo free kick....

WellmadeWhiteLaughingthrush-size_restric

that was the only game I've watched properly so far, was a cracker. lol @ pepé, good to see that permacunt made to look the fool.

How was Pepe made to look the fool? No yellow card (when he clearly deserved one), and that was a clear foul by Costa on his goal (which Costa took very well after, but it was still a foul - forearm to trachea generally not considered shoulder to shoulder). Other than that he was out of the spotlight. He's also been far less a cunt since his last year at Madrid, and his time at Porto.

spain/portugal looked so exciting from the highlights. tried to stay up to watch it after uruguay/egypt which was pretty dull, it started at 6am here! so i fell asleep. all the times are atrocious in NZ. i forsee messed up sleeping patterns for the next few weeks.

I wanna hate ronaldo but he's just too good lol

Portugal-Spain was a fantastic fucking match. Ronaldo putting in his claim for Ballon D'Or.

The Nacho half-volley was sublime, but that Ronaldo free kick....

WellmadeWhiteLaughingthrush-size_restric

Bale's goal was was a class above compared to Ronny's chip around the Spanish wall, whoever was stood on the far right of that shoulda done better/got a head in the way etc

bit of a sickener cos the Spanish (theoretically) have a better chance against the more nuanced teams, but football's the winner

That is, with all due respect, utter fucking nonsense.

Ronaldo hit that free kick perfectly. Pique and the rest of the wall stood no chance, neither did De Gea.

And with respect to the bicycles, whilst Bale’s is of more significance, Ronaldo’s was actually technically better.

Croatia vs Nigeria was dire! Somehow I watched the entire thing, I was in a lazy, tired low mood last night and couldn't be bothered with much, so just carried on watching it.

Pretty sure Sunday serves up much better prospects.

How was Pepe made to look the fool? No yellow card (when he clearly deserved one), and that was a clear foul by Costa on his goal (which Costa took very well after, but it was still a foul - forearm to trachea generally not considered shoulder to shoulder). Other than that he was out of the spotlight. He's also been far less a cunt since his last year at Madrid, and his time at Porto.

Yes it was a foul, and the ref probably would have awarded it if he hadn't hilariously dived to the ground clutching his face as usual. He's one of the worst divers I've ever seen, dirty player as well. 

That is, with all due respect, utter fucking nonsense.

Ronaldo hit that free kick perfectly. Pique and the rest of the wall stood no chance, neither did De Gea.

And with respect to the bicycles, whilst Bale’s is of more significance, Ronaldo’s was actually technically better.

you what?

8efb758e3e605085ec30f4af8bb3c6fd.jpg

there's no debate, Bale's was one of the best goals since Zidane's for Madrid in 2002 whichever way you look @ it: technically, timing, connection

Ronny's was a sand-wedge dink at best........watch it again & try not to let R's past Man-Ure links blind your vision: "i'm not wrong, am i"

i felt sick for Spain, but, granted, R still had to put it in the net

Archived