Joyrex

:facepalm:

i hope the new forum will have the kind of technology that allows us to create a dedicated thread for showing various short videos that may be weird or humorous or incite some nice light chuckles and fun or other feels, sadly I've looked high and low here on forum dot watmm dot com and have never found such a thread yet so i guess every single time one of the thousand+ users sees a short video that gives them a hearty belly laugh they should definitely create a thread dedicated to that one video of course, thousands of separate threads for short internet videos strewn all across the digital lands just haphazardly thrown rotting corpses of forum threads as far as the eye can see

btw the video was funny tho

that is about as much of a crime against humanity as I would expect from a russian-turkish collaboration

Well, how do you form your kebabs? By hand? This is a lot faster and more uniform...

Archived