Sign in to follow this  
Joyrex

Weirdly Specific DIY Books

how to book - Dress - How to Date a White Woman PHILIPPINE A Practical Guide for Asian Men Adam Quan How to Date aCheezburger Image 9324818176how to book - Font - NATIO NAL SESTSELLLER 30N TEWART APRACTICAL GUIDE ACISNM NOTVd Hhow to bookhow to book - Cat - AP The American Association of Patriots Presents: HOW TO TALK TO YOUR CAT ABOUT GUN SAFETY AND ABSTINENCE, DRUGS, SATANISM, AND OTHER DANGERS THAT THREATEN THEIR NINE LIVEShow to bookhow to book - Poster - HOW TO SHIT INTHE WOODS Kathleen Meyerhow to bookhow to book - Motor vehicle - The Jewish-Japanese Sex & Cook Book and How to Raise Wolves by Jack Douglas WOLF LADY DOTYhow to book - Horse - Bombproof Your Horse Teach Your Horse to Be Confident, Obedient and Safe No Matter What You Encounter Ser RICK PELICANOhow to book - Bird - Copyrighted Material THE CHICKEN WHISPERER'S GUIDE TO KEEPING CHICKENS CHICKEN Everything you need to know... and didn't know you needed to know about backyard and urban chickens ANSY . SCHNEIDER and Dr. Brigid McCrea. Ph. OUAR RYhow to bookhow to book - Poster - HOW TO PEAT YOUR GHAMP DAD AT CHESS Including the 50 Deadly Checkmates Murray Chandlerhow to book - Electronics - Fancy Coffins To Make Yourself Dale Power A Schiffer Book for Woodworkershow to book - Canidae - Knitting Dog Hair For those who dread being in fashion's doghouse, there is hope-in the form of an all-natural fiber that can help you put on the dog-People magazine W I T H Better a sweater from a dog you know and love Stop VACUOMING KNITTING! than from a sheep you'll never meet and START KENDALL CROLIUSand AN NE MONTGOMERYhow to bookhow to book - Text - - HOW TO TRAUMATIZE YOUR CHILDREN AC 7PM PROVEN METHODS TO HELP YOU SCREW UP YOUR KIDS DELIBERATELY AND WITH SKILLhow to book - Text - The Intelligent Person's Gride to Healthy ZDrinking Drink as Much as You Want And Live Longer eyelen Drink as Much as You Want and Live Longerhow to book - Text - ...an impressive piece of work." Thomas S. Szasz, M.D., author of The Myth of Mental Iliness How lo Become A Satiaphraic The Case Against Biological Psychiatry Third Edition John Modrow FOREWORD by Bertram P. Karon, Ph.D. Author of Psychotherapy of Schizophreniahow to book - Text - HOW TO SUCCEED BUSINESS PENIS IN WITHOUT A SECRETS AND STRATEGIES FOR THE WORKING WOMAN KAREN SALMANSOHN

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Farnsworth 1

I've seen How To Shit In The Woods before. My aunt used to have it 🤓

Not a DIY book but quite specific nonetheless:

61tWC5uQI-L.jpg

Posted (edited)

Ah yeah the bus stops are phenomenal. We had a couple of these in our hometown, some of them are designed in this sort of futuristic brutalist architecture, some are just crazy outlandish. They really went out of their way with those bus stops in the USSR. Sadly I haven't seen any in bigger cities like Moscow or Saint-P, and most of them are located along intercity roads in my experience as a russian. It's also sad that they're decaying and no one gives a damn, some are demolished... 

Worth a look.

spacer.png

Edited by lickneonlights

i actually have the 'soviet bus stops' book. it was part of a crowdfunding campaign that was so successful the author launched a 2nd book

lunapic_134799186040222_4.jpg

• Like 1

IMG_5211.PNG

On 6/28/2019 at 10:46 PM, lickneonlights said:

Ah yeah the bus stops are phenomenal. We had a couple of these in our hometown, some of them are designed in this sort of futuristic brutalist architecture, some are just crazy outlandish. They really went out of their way with those bus stops in the USSR. Sadly I haven't seen any in bigger cities like Moscow or Saint-P, and most of them are located along intercity roads in my experience as a russian. It's also sad that they're decaying and no one gives a damn, some are demolished... 

Worth a look.

spacer.png

soviet busstops for most idm 2019

18 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

soviet busstops for most idm 2019

Do they actually have a public bus service to any of these awesome stops though.  Imagine waiting 4 weeks for a bus in a remote part of Siberia....

I actually saw the "Teach your Cat Gun Safety" book at the mall this weekend!

On 6/30/2019 at 6:45 AM, Rubin Farr said:

IMG_5211.PNG

I'm confidently certain this is a threadless design by Steve Rhodes:

design image for Let's Start a Cult

design image for Necromancy for Beginners

design image for Deal with the Devil

design image for Let's Have a Seance

It is. I have the Pyrokinesis for Beginners shirt.

pyrokinesis-for-beginners-shirt-1.jpg?v=

• Haha 1

IMG_5514.JPG