IGNORED

Decide what I'm going to do for an hour tonight

T3551ER

Use a hot air balloon with some taxidermied reindeer attached to it to attempt a real-life Santa Clause mission. Choose a town to begin in the USA by blindfolding yourself and throwing a dart on a map. All you can fit on the hot air balloon is cash you found in a duffel bag from a crashed plane in the woods. You still have an eightball hidden in your santa hat for when you cross state lines and you are convinced this is the best way to change identities and live off the grid making bluegrass vaporwave for propaganda films aimed at convincing the western hemisphere to live in underwater cities, sign a waiver, and experience horrific mutations. 

Use a hot air balloon with some taxidermied reindeer attached to it to attempt a real-life Santa Clause mission. Choose a town to begin in the USA by blindfolding yourself and throwing a dart on a map. All you can fit on the hot air balloon is cash you found in a duffel bag from a crashed plane in the woods. You still have an eightball hidden in your santa hat for when you cross state lines and you are convinced this is the best way to change identities and live off the grid making bluegrass vaporwave for propaganda films aimed at convincing the western hemisphere to live in underwater cities, sign a waiver, and experience horrific mutations. 

This reads like some of those old-school text-based games I used to play mixed with hunter S Thompson mixed with Beck. I love it. 

anus bleachin'

That's for Tuesday.

everything posted in this thread simultaneously, I hope.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.giftim-and-eric-mind-blown.giftim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

EXACTLY

Drop a deuce on top of a hooker's chest

I drove CJ around and found a bunch of hookers but no matter how hard I hit the B button he just kept punching her in the face. 

Work on that drug habit you've been meaning to start

On it: 

maxresdefault.jpg

run fast naked

... but, my balls....

Start out romantically with a bon fire, nekkid of course, eating meat off the bone like a real man. As you gorge yourself on mead and meat you find your own meat engorged. Of course, you start up your favorite manowar compilation and next thing you know you're jacking off into fire. 

Right as you're about to erupt to your favorite part of battle hymn, you find wolves circling you. Member still in your non-dominant hand, you take the wolves on, fighting them one by one until you're bleeding and they're yipping but retreating back into the woods.

Nothing is as manly as this.

edit: let us know how it turns out.

I emerge from the ritual, dominant-hand crusted in a dried, cakey film I only later realize is my own semen. My other hand is covered in blood and, for a moment, I fear that I have fapped myself beyond all fappening, ejaculating first semen, then blood, and then the airy wisp of a dick-fart. I then remember the pack of wolves I BEAT OFF with my own hand, the other busy with my self-pleasuring, each one moving with their own rhythm and melody, separate, distinct, yet coherently whole, like the musics of the Aphrex Plirm. As my vision clears I see a Walmart to the EAST, a cliff with a sheer drop to the WEST, a Hootie and The Blowfish Cover Band to the South and a copy of Ulysses which I must read and comprehend if I am to go to the NORTH. 

>Go W

fap

see above 

What did you end up doing?!!?!?

Well, what did you do?

hqdefault.jpg

FINISH. . .THE FUCKING. .. STORYYY... 

Meditate for 20mins, make music for 35, dance vigorously to your new music for 5.

Lol I actually did pretty much this with fewer minutes of meditation (10) and more minutes of music making (50 wife got home late). The dancing was not so much vigorous and it was head nodding (5 mins)

Archived