IGNORED

Mundane everyday occurrences

Zephyr_Nova

Waiting for Moka Pot to boil.  Have to pee just a little bit, but don't want to go through all the steps of getting from here to there. Half of them will be taken when I get up to pour my coffee tho, so may do it then.  We'll see.  I could report back but probably won't.  It's boiling now.  Nice. 

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in a toilet cubicle and could hear the guy wiping next stall over but he was almost making a scratching / rubbing sound - rapidly scraping the paper back and forth against his butt - if something isn't wrong now it will be shortly with those kinds of practices

this is why I hate using public/communal restrooms. some asshole listening to me wiping my... asshole. FFS mang!

I was in a toilet cubicle and could hear the guy wiping next stall over but he was almost making a scratching / rubbing sound - rapidly scraping the paper back and forth against his butt - if something isn't wrong now it will be shortly with those kinds of practices

this is why I hate using public/communal restrooms. some asshole listening to me wiping my... asshole. FFS mang!

Yeah it's a weird world. I once had a guy in our work restroom accuse me of taking a picture of him in the stall next to me simply because he saw my feet facing forward (opposite direction than sitting) cuz I was peeing. He went off on a long tirade about how I should use a stall for peeing etc. Bolted outta there asap and then he found me later as he recognized me by my shoes and was like "yeah I'm that guy from the bathroom". That was my welcome to the new office when I started working there.

Yeah it's a weird world. I once had a guy in our work restroom accuse me of taking a picture of him in the stall next to me simply because he saw my feet facing forward (opposite direction than sitting) cuz I was peeing. He went off on a long tirade about how I should use a stall for peeing etc. Bolted outta there asap and then he found me later as he recognized me by my shoes and was like "yeah I'm that guy from the bathroom". That was my welcome to the new office when I started working there.

Sounds like part of the plot to Office Space 2: Return of the Stapler

Went to the post office to post something I sold on ebay. I had stamps on me so I only needed to contribute 5 pence of my actual money. When I got home I added the reference number to despatch notice on my Ebay account.

Archived