5 minutes ago, randomsummer said:

some people will vote for him where he's on the ballot. i suspect every state where he shows up on the ballot will be sued to have him removed over whatever grounds are available. 

in the twitter replies most people are slamming kanye for this but some are saying "now i have a legitimate candidate to vote for" 

Radical left? They picked her because she is 100% absolutely no threat to the status quo.

The DNC wouldn't pick someone that would actually get anything done.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

The people that are excited about Kamala Harris are the same people that will become instantly complacent after we have a Democratic in office. And then we'll just bounce back toward racist authoritarianism again after that.

The democrats are conservatives too.

• Like 5
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Braintree said:

The people that are excited about Kamala Harris are the same people that will become instantly complacent after we have a Democratic in office. And then we'll just bounce back toward racist authoritarianism again after that.

The democrats are conservatives too.

Can't say I have much enthusiasm. But at this point I'd rather be cynical under a Biden presidency than despondent under a second term of Trump.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, very honest said:

i hope she makes pence break

in debates? he'll have to be on stage with Mother since he's not allowed to be alone with other women. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

i hope biden tries to finger poke trump on the chest then trump punches him then comrade raul castro steps in to save democracy, followed by the complete conversion of the united indigenous states of north and south america into an agroforestry paradise

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

i hope biden tries to finger poke trump on the chest then trump punches him then comrade raul castro steps in to save democracy, followed by the complete conversion of the united indigenous states of north and south america into an agroforestry paradise

so you're saying ti starts with a geriatric wrestling match? ok.. i'm in. 

• Burger 1

4 hours ago, scumtron said:

What will be Trumps prefered nickname on twitter? Commie Kamala? Cameltoe Kamala?

My question is, why isn't Biden calling Trump "Tangerine Palpatine"?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I have two takes and no more because I want to maintain sanity.

1. Maya Rudolph is going to be back for SNL skits and I love her so cool

2. Harris isn't the first African-American woman to run as a VP nominee. Charlotta Bass was the VP on the Progressive Party ticket in 1952, the third party that had the most votes that year, albeit a distant third. She was also the first African-American woman to run a newspaper and was an accomplished civil rights activist and educator. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Squee said:

My question is, why isn't Biden calling Trump "Tangerine Palpatine"?

Palpatine had cunning, intellect, and magic powers though. Trump has none of those.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, scumtron said:

What will be Trumps prefered nickname on twitter? Commie Kamala? Cameltoe Kamala?

phoney kamala. not the greatest nick but they still have time to dig into her past and begin the smear campaign

EfKsykdWAAYmci2?format=jpg&name=medium