I dictate the law according to the Ancient Scrolls of the Burning Sparrow. Transcribed in blood, our rulings will be questioned only in death. He who dares transgress our almighty doctrine will be fed screaming to the Wolves of Divine Mutilation, who lurk in the impenetrable Forest of Labyrinthine Sorrow. 

Edited by Candiru
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 2

2024 is going to be an epic power struggle between Pence and Don Junior. Good vs. evil. It's going to be the GOP Christian army vs. what's left of donald's MAGA army. Can't wait.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Candiru said:

I dictate the law according to the Ancient Scrolls of the Burning Sparrow. Transcribed in blood, our rulings will be questioned only in death. He who dares transgress our almighty doctrine will be fed screaming to the Wolves of Divine Mutilation, who lurk in the impenetrable Forest of Labyrinthine Sorrow. 

Embarrassed Shame GIF

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zero said:

2024 is going to be an epic power struggle between Pence and Don Junior. Good vs. evil. It's going to be the GOP Christian army vs. what's left of donald's MAGA army. Can't wait.

i'm guessing one of the main points of contention at the debates will be who masterbates less frequently 

18 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Would Kamala Harris, or Stacey Abrams make a better VP in your opinions?

Kamala Harris. But he also might pick Klobuchar. 

Even though Harris had that scuffle with Biden in the debates, I can see her being more "Presidential" than Abrams, plus Abrams might be seen as a losing ticket after being defeated for Governor of Georgia, but that was a bullshit election because Kemp oversaw his own election.

^^^ most of the centrists and mainstream left will overlook just about anything to get Trump out of office. they're currently coating joe biden w/as much teflon as can be found. 

19 minutes ago, ignatius said:

^^^ most of the centrists and mainstream left will overlook just about anything to get Trump out of office. they're currently coating joe biden w/as much teflon as can be found. 

maybe the plan was to pick a candidate that most mirrored the republican one so it's basically a matter of just flipping from red to blue 

EW3p0IDVcAA5ucc?format=jpg&name=small

i'm sorry but a lot about tara reade's story is fishy. there's this:

image.thumb.png.1fbcf3c1731ded170d58e269631cbe87.png

source

then there's the fact that she claimed to have reported the incident to 3 people under Biden, all of whom positively said she never reported anything like that to them. so it's not "he said, she said," it's 1 person's word against 4.

Reade said she complained about Biden's harassment to Marianne Baker, Biden’s executive assistant, as well as to top aides Dennis Toner and Ted Kaufman. All three Biden staffers recently told The New York Times that she made no complaint to them.

And they did not offer the standard, noncommittal “I don’t remember any such complaint.” The denials were firm. “She did not come to me. If she had, I would have remembered her,” Kaufman said. Toner made a similar statement. And from Baker: “I never once witnessed, or heard of, or received, any reports of inappropriate conduct (by Biden), period." Baker said such a complaint, had Reade made it, "would have left a searing impression on me as a woman professional, and as a manager.” 

source - this usa today article. there are a number of suspicious data points. the article goes over some others

here's something i noticed:

image.thumb.png.5784fd85943953529762a3cfeea24fec.png

she's a big bernie supporter. her accusation coincides exactly with when bernie ceased to have a chance, and biden had the nomination in the bag, even if a weakly supported accusation emerged. biden took south carolina Feb 29, pete and amy dropped out Mar 2, super tuesday went biden's way on march 8. delegates reported by march 10: biden 857, bernie 709. that may seem close, but california and texas were over. those were bernie's big chips. his polling in the remaining states was terrible. this was when the only question was if and when bernie drops out. then on march 15 tara reade makes her accusation, timed for maximum damage to the virtually inevitable democratic nominee.   

i'm not saying she's lying, i don't have to. the burden of proof is on her to prove her allegation. her case is far from convincing. 

btw trump has 25 accusers. if anyone is an actual sexual predator, it's much more likely that it's the guy who admitted on tape to grabbing women by the pussy.

Edited by very honest

16 minutes ago, very honest said:

source

then there's the fact that she claimed to have reported the incident to 3 people under Biden, all of whom positively said she never reported anything like that to them. so it's not "he said, she said," it's 1 person's word against 4.

source - this usa today article. there are a number of suspicious data points. the article goes over some others

she's a big bernie supporter. her accusation coincides exactly with when bernie ceased to have a chance, and biden had the nomination in the bag, even if a weakly supported accusation emerged. biden took south carolina Feb 29, pete and amy dropped out Mar 2, super tuesday went biden's way on march 8. delegates reported by march 10: biden 857, bernie 709. that may seem close, but california and texas were over. those were bernie's big chips. his polling in the remaining states was terrible. this was when the only question was if and when bernie drops out. then on march 15 tara reade makes her accusation, timed for maximum damage to the virtually inevitable democratic nominee.   

i'm not saying she's lying, i don't have to. the burden of proof is on her to prove her allegation. her case is far from convincing. 

btw trump has 25 accusers. if anyone is an actual sexual predator, it's much more likely that it's the guy who admitted on tape to grabbing women by the pussy.

Pathetic

• Like 1

Just keep an open mind, dickhead. Don't jump to conclusions and take things seriously. Nothing wrong with being suspicious. We're not in a direct relationship with the potential victim and basically outsiders dependent on whats in social media. Which is enough to be sceptical. Not about her, but about the messenger itself. 

9 hours ago, very honest said:

source

their boss is biden what do you think they'll say

stop defending rape

maybe, uh, they're both rapists

Edited by Zeffolia

She doesn't seem credible, given her changing story, and the only thing to back it up is not very convincing hearsay, others she said would back her up saying her story is wrong, her weird recent history of political support, support for Biden, bigging up his record on sexual assault, then switching to Bernie not long before bringing these allegations. There's also her weird Putin fetish. It's certainly possible it happened, but without any actual evidence there's no good reason to believe her. 

• Like 1

Yeah, you seem fairly critical all right. Again, it's fucking social media. Everything is and can be distorted. Especially clips. We've been here plenty times before. Seeing is believing is a thing of the past on social media. Should be.

@Mesh Gear Fox

Edited by goDel