the liberal inability to accept that biden is a serial sexual abuser and likely pedophile is merely a symptom of their cognitive dissonance regarding the ethical dichotomy they feel is represented by america's two-party system, and their lack of recognition that the duo are represented best not as an a pair in drastic ethical opposition, but rather a pair who are both in league with and actors for the capitalist aristocracy.  only through recognition of the democratic-republican party as the inevitable result of bourgeois electoralism can capitalism be abolished and the workers be freed from their chains, not just in america, but internationally, which is the only way through which the human race can unite and abolish artificial boundaries such as borders, extreme wealth for the few, control over workers' lives, and other such abominations

if you are a liberal who can't quite grok this and is in denial about biden's obvious moral degeneracy, consider moving further left.  if you're a conservative, consider redacted

Edited by Zeffolia
  • Facepalm 1

For those that Believe All Women: What if you were accused?

40 minutes ago, caze said:

She doesn't seem credible, given her changing story, and the only thing to back it up is not very convincing hearsay, others she said would back her up saying her story is wrong, her weird recent history of political support, support for Biden, bigging up his record on sexual assault, then switching to Bernie not long before bringing these allegations. There's also her weird Putin fetish. It's certainly possible it happened, but without any actual evidence there's no good reason to believe her. 

Due process. It exists for a reason. 

4 minutes ago, Candiru said:

For those that Believe All Women: What if you were accused?

Due process. It exists for a reason. 

due process exists, and innocent until proven guilty

but we have videos of the dude doing this to little girls, i posted them above so many times they cant be missed

this isnt a no-evidence scenario, the evidence points towards this guy being a weirdo

56 minutes ago, Mesh Gear Fox said:

honestly i mainly posted the dickheads thing because i assumed chen would censor it like he did with the other totally harmless thing i posted.

troll-baiting other users is never a great approach, and I gave you a chance to edit it.

28 minutes ago, Mesh Gear Fox said:

the burden of proof is on yall to prove biden isn't a rapist

Actually, the burden of proof to establish reasonable belief lies with the accuser. As it should.

This is a problem for Joe Biden because he has to avoid a double standard, not because of actual evidence of sexual abuse. Kavanaugh didn’t rape or abuse Dr. Ford either, which is what really makes this whole thing awkward. Just passing this along from more informed people. You don’t have to believe me(see what I did there)

I mean, it’s not like false accusations that everyone felt obligated to believe in order to avoid a double standard have backfired on any Senators from Minnesota before... 

it’s so funny to me we’re in a politics forum where the same people who were like “this picture of a train proves corbyn was doing propaganda” are like “there is no scientific evidence this woman has been assaulted.” Lmao jesus

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

it’s so funny to me we’re in a politics forum where the same people who were like “this picture of a train proves corbyn was doing propaganda” are like “there is no scientific evidence this woman has been assaulted.” Lmao jesus

I dunno anything about the corbyn train picture, but I mean, there's really no evidence yet that she was sexually assaulted. Also no evidence to say she wasn't, but hey, I guess wild speculation surrounding public figures is the best way to make conclusions.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, caze said:

It's certainly possible it happened, but without any actual evidence there's no good reason to believe her. 

"In 2012, Biden delivered 1,875 boxes of “photographs, documents, videotapes, and files” and 415 gigabytes of electronic records to his alma mater, the University of Delaware. They covered his entire 36-year Senate career. At the time, the university said it expected to make the papers “available to the public two years after Biden’s last day in elected public office.” Biden left the vice presidency in January 2017, and January 2019 came and went with no papers released. Then, on April 24, 2019, the day before Biden announced his presidential campaign, the university revised the schedule. The papers would now remain sealed until December 31, 2019, or until two years after Biden “retires from public life,” whichever came later. That means Americans likely won’t learn what’s in his papers before they vote for president this fall."

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/04/biden-should-release-his-papers/610801/

is it just me or have we been here before?

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nebraska said:
11 hours ago, caze said:

It's certainly possible it happened, but without any actual evidence there's no good reason to believe her. 

"In 2012, Biden delivered 1,875 boxes of “photographs, documents, videotapes, and files” and 415 gigabytes of electronic records to his alma mater, the University of Delaware. They covered his entire 36-year Senate career. At the time, the university said it expected to make the papers “available to the public two years after Biden’s last day in elected public office.” Biden left the vice presidency in January 2017, and January 2019 came and went with no papers released. Then, on April 24, 2019, the day before Biden announced his presidential campaign, the university revised the schedule. The papers would now remain sealed until December 31, 2019, or until two years after Biden “retires from public life,” whichever came later. That means Americans likely won’t learn what’s in his papers before they vote for president this fall."

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/04/biden-should-release-his-papers/610801/

is it just me or have we been here before?

hqdefault.jpg

If the papers aren't incriminating he would profit from releasing them. So why does he not do that?

Edited by dingformung

12 minutes ago, dingformung said:

If the papers aren't incriminating he would profit from releasing them. So why does he not do that?

it's very likely they're more embarrassing than incriminating. bad votes, all kinds of cringey quotes and memos saying dumb or controversial or borderline sexist racist type shit. but who knows.. maybe there's some smoking gun hair sniffing butt grabbing memos in there and shit like that. official complaints or something. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, dingformung said:

i think he's being advised not to entertain her allegations too much because:

"Reade has said that she cannot remember the date, time or exact location of the alleged assault, except that it occurred in a “semiprivate” area in corridors connecting Senate buildings.

if Reade alleged Biden assaulted her on the afternoon of June 3, 1993, Biden might be able to prove he was on the Senate floor or at the dentist. Her memory lapses could easily be perceived as bulletproofing a false allegation."

and

In the 1990s, Biden worked to pass the Violence Against Women Act. In 2017, on multiple occasions, Reade retweeted or “liked” praise for Biden and his work combating sexual assault. In the same year, Reade tweeted other compliments of Biden, including: “My old boss speaks truth. Listen.” It is bizarre that Reade would publicly laud Biden for combating the very thing she would later accuse him of doing to her.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/04/29/joe-biden-sexual-assault-allegation-tara-reade-column/3046962001/

as caze pointed out she's not the most credible witness- but at the same time, it begs the question as to why the DNC would want to shilling this man knowing this would come out given his propensity to get overly touchy with women

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

it begs the question as to why the DNC would want to shilling this man knowing this would come out given his propensity to get overly touchy with women

does it though? i mean.. it's obvious why.. the DNC has never wanted bernie. biden is their "answer" to trump. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I always thought his touchiness was some sort of old school etiquette. I've seen a lot of old men who like to poke their fingers in your chest while making a point. That hair sniffing stuff is weird as fuck though.

If anyone would be a victim of a smear campaign like that then it would be a presidential candidate, so not really surprising to see allegations like that.

Edited by dingformung

3 minutes ago, ignatius said:

does it though? i mean.. it's obvious why.. the DNC has never wanted bernie. biden is their "answer" to trump. 

They should have gone with Pete Butt-whatever. He was the best choice for them since he has a lot less.... baggage you could say, than Biden or Hillary for that matter.

6 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

They should have gone with Pete Butt-whatever. He was the best choice for them since he has a lot less.... baggage you could say, than Biden or Hillary for that matter.

he has some baggage.. and middle america wasn't too fond of him being gay married. he has some skeletons in his closet from when he was mayor.. how he dealt w/the police etc. 

28 minutes ago, ignatius said:

The DNC didn't want Biden either, he got very little practical, political and financial support, he won the primary because democratic voters preferred him to the other candidates.

the 2020 election has some serious kink to it.

a creepy touchy feely serial hair sniffer vs. a russian hooker golden shower lovin' mushroom man...choose your poison.

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1

40 minutes ago, zero said:

the 2020 election has some serious kink to it.

a creepy touchy feely serial hair sniffer vs. a russian hooker golden shower lovin' mushroom man...choose your poison.

Stop making me horny

If you set a new standard like “believe all women” people are going to take advantage of that. See: Al Franken. He got sacrificed to avoid the appearance of hypocrisy. 

The problem is Trump fans think his groping and affairs is proof he's an alpha male sent by God, while democrat voters are disgusted by dirty old men. There's no way in hell Biden is going to win this.

20 minutes ago, Gocab said:

The problem is Trump fans think his groping and affairs is proof he's an alpha male sent by God, while democrat voters are disgusted by dirty old men. There's no way in hell Biden is going to win this.

all depends on if the hatred for trump outweighs disgust at holding the nose while voting for biden. 

most people who will vote for Biden won't have to hold their nose, and this allegation doesn't seem to be hurting his polling much. he's still got a comfortable lead over trump.