10 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

loomer's already gathering receipts for him

i guess Jamaican people aren't black? 

1gs8043tu1gd1.jpeg?width=674&auto=webp&ssz88wnm5jxfd1.jpeg?width=1024&auto=webp&

jibgfdhxg2gd1.jpeg?width=527&auto=webp&s

her father. 

screen-shot-2020-08-12-at-3-30-41-pm-159

9va4f76iz2gd1.jpeg?width=642&auto=webp&s

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, ignatius said:

i guess Jamaican people aren't black? 

1gs8043tu1gd1.jpeg?width=674&auto=webp&ssz88wnm5jxfd1.jpeg?width=1024&auto=webp&

jibgfdhxg2gd1.jpeg?width=527&auto=webp&s

her father. 

screen-shot-2020-08-12-at-3-30-41-pm-159

9va4f76iz2gd1.jpeg?width=642&auto=webp&s

her father’s influence on her had her majoring or minoring in economics i believe it was…personally i think someone with that sort of background of crunching numbers, contextualizing the economic changes within larger trends, etc. (someone with education in higher economics) would make a good candidate for the presidency. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nebraska said:

thanks. i keep forgetting that last part

Harris really should have explained her entire genealogy and mixed cultural heritage on this cooking show

Edited by exitonly
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, exitonly said:

Harris really should have explained her entire genealogy and mixed cultural heritage on this cooking show

it wouldn't have mattered. it seems white americans, republicans, don't understand multiculturalism.. 

also:

0gD3zMa.jpeg

• Like 5

Tbh i was surprised to see there’s an association of (*insert race*) journalists in the usa. I hope it will help to minimize racism in the country but i sincerely can’t see how; but what do i know …

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

You'd think JD Vance would be able to explain to all the other red hat retards how someone can be of mixed racial heritage given that he has 3 kids with his Indian wife.

• Like 1

^ he's not allowed to do that as he's under the spell of the orange king. his job now is to re-shape reality as the king sees fit.

17hrs ago:

1 hour ago, zero said:

^ he's not allowed to do that as he's under the spell of the orange king. 

• Big Brain 1

8 hours ago, exitonly said:

what an emotional rollercoaster this has been for me

What was his original post? Not that I care, but I must know.

1 hour ago, Squee said:

That fuck is the definition of stolen valor. 

rkqiuavgjfgd1.gif?width=678&format=mp4&s

this douche.. "i'm writing in Ron Paul because 2nd amendment"  then gets an earful from trump's people 

now they're saying he's trans. 

ou7z3bbzocgd1.jpeg?width=632&auto=webp&s

internet is just fckn dumb... 

5 hours ago, Squee said:

barely worth the energy to say i’m not going to repeat it

3 hours ago, exitonly said:

You know what? I respect that. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cern said:

man on the street interviews are routinely shit..  

i recall during obama admin.. there's one of a long talk w/some people about healthcare and the guy asks "so what do you think of the affordable care act?" and people say how great it is and how it's expanded their care and they hope it stays and how much it would suck if they discontinue it.. then the guy asks "Well, what do you think of Obama Care?" and the same people say "oh it's bad.. we need to get rid of it"

so, you're going to get that kind of thing when doing these interviews. it's all garbage.  why not go ask at one of her speaking engagements.. then it would make sense because those people might be more informed.. but who knows.. when people do that at trump's rallies 90% of those people have serious dunning kruger and cognitive dissonance.. contradictory thoughts on just about everything. 

• Thanks 1

This from 2 years ago. She asked by a reporter to explain how biden policy decisions can curb inflation. She does not seem to have any grasp of the issues, like in her response she is just kind of making things up that she thinks will sound good in addition to repeating talking points that she read off of a memo or something. 

I tried to see if there is any clear outline of what her policies will be as president. There are two websites that I found which are linked officially to her presidential campaign. One is a political action committee website called ActBlue, and the other one is kamalaharris.com. Both of these sites take the user to a landing page for making donations to her campaign. For the second site, there is a page that has a biography of her, a page for volunteering for her campaign, and then there is a page to buy merchandise. There is no information regarding what her policies will be as president or what the campaign platform is.

Biden supposedly picked her as VP because she is more liberal than him. Presumably she has different beliefs and opinions from him on issues like economy, foreign policy, education, healthcare, etc. Like presumably her beliefs and policies will be more left-leaning than biden. The fact that conflict in middle east is getting hotter, with Iran likely to attack Israel this weekend, and that the conflict is imo a direct extension of Biden admin's unconditional support of Israel, and that there is no substantive comment at all from Harris about what is happening there.

She is eventually going to have to take questions about these issues in an unscripted way, at least one would hope that she is given the fact that she is running for president, and I feel like when that time comes it is not going to increase her chances of winning against Trump.

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

man on the street interviews are routinely shit..  

i recall during obama admin.. there's one of a long talk w/some people about healthcare and the guy asks "so what do you think of the affordable care act?" and people say how great it is and how it's expanded their care and they hope it stays and how much it would suck if they discontinue it.. then the guy asks "Well, what do you think of Obama Care?" and the same people say "oh it's bad.. we need to get rid of it"

so, you're going to get that kind of thing when doing these interviews. it's all garbage.  why not go ask at one of her speaking engagements.. then it would make sense because those people might be more informed.. but who knows.. when people do that at trump's rallies 90% of those people have serious dunning kruger and cognitive dissonance.. contradictory thoughts on just about everything. 

Yes I posted it because are those people for real? I almost thought it was all staged.. 

"I vote for Trump cus I don't know who Kamala Harris is" or "I vote for Kamala Harris because she is a good dancer" etc.. 

Im curious about how many % of the voters in USA is in that Smart Folder category. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Squee said:

10 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

That fuck is the definition of stolen valor. 

5 hours ago, exitonly said:

he announced he was voting for ron paul because (according to him) big T didn't really support gun rights as much as paul.